Best Exercise or Device for Girth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Exercise or Device for Girth?

Hi guys, I lack girth and it really annoys me. I don't really care about length that much, I believe I'm about 6.3inches and almost 7 when bone pressed. My problem is that my girth when erect is 4 3/8 inches. I literally have a pencil dick lol. I want to be at least 5inches in girth. I have a bathmate but don't use it that much, I mostly just use my X4 Lab extender but that doesn't really seem to do anything for me at all. I started doing the jp90 or something exercise but heard people are getting crazy results from supra slammers and was wondering if that's something that I should be doing? Thanks
    Biggest Goal : Fight my Premature Ejac
    I BEAT IT! :D https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ml#post1651959

BPEL : 18.5 (7.2 IN) X MEG : 11.7 CM (4.6 IN) Stretched Flaccid : 7.75in

Goal: 8inch BP X 5.5in Girth

You've already answered your own question. Drop the extended if you don't want length and use your Bathmate more.
    Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

As a beginner, NO FUCKING WAY should you be doing supra slammers, they are extremely intense. Stick to the JP90 until you are conditioned after three months, THEN gradually increase the intensity. You can start looking into squeezes and more intense exercises then.
      League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

This^^^^. Wise advice, you only have one dick, take care of it and PE responsibly.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Working...
        X