Newbie jelqing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie jelqing

I've been jelqing for two weeks now and I thought that's all I need to do. But I read other threads and I noticed that they're following a program and some warming up.
    Where can I find a program and where can I find an instruction on how to jelq properly.

PS. Dark spots on the head appeared. I think my grip was too tight. Am I in trouble? Or it will heal by itself? Can I still jelq or do I have to let it heal first before starting again?

PSS. It doesn't hurt.

tristto - Welcome to the forums my friend, thanks for taking the time to join this awesome community!

All the information you desire can be found under the START HERE button located at the top of the page in the main website or in he stickies if on a mobile device. Read all there is and choose a conditioning program like the JP90. Commit to the full 90 days and stay motivated by posting questions here and starting a progress log. Take good initial measurements and remember that this is a long slow process. Going fast and hard do not equate to more gains. If fact you risk hurting yourself. Low and slow is the motto. Good Luck on your journey.

Comment

Thanks man! Looking forward to learn more in this community.

Comment

Working...
      X