Newbie update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie update

Hey everybody. Wanted to update and ask a question. Started march 8th with big Al beginners program. Switched to JP90 program on the 16th. Felt that the big Al program was to much for me to begin with and didn't want to have a set back due to injury. Maybe will go back to it after 90 days. So far it has gone very well. Don't know if any gains in length or girth yet but definite increase in other areas. Erections are much stronger and flaccid length and girth appear much better.
    My questions are a. I am doing my PE Monday thrust Friday with sat and sun off. In the long run will this effect my PE results?.
    B. I am also doing my jelling and stretches per reps instead of time. Will this effect my result?
    Appreciate any feed back on these issues. Also will begin log an measure again at the end of 30 day mark

JP90 is also fairly aggressive. You may want to consider one of the other beginners routines. In any case, start slow and build up over several weeks to the full routine.

Reps or time, makes little difference.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Thank you[ for the information. Yes jJP90is a little aggressive for me but I cut back on the number of reps of stretches and jelqes for the first couple of weeks and working my way up to the full routine. My goal is to be doing the full routine by week 6

Comment

Working...
      X