JP90 got a few questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JP90 got a few questions

Hey everyone I'm currently around three weeks in to JP90, I have missed a couple days here and there but have maintained a decent level of consistency. I just got a few questions

1. Is it normal for a session to last around 45 min to an hour?
    2. Will stretchs and jelqs overtime help correct my penis curve?
    3. Will it make my baseball bat shaped dick worse? (smaller at base bigger at end)
    4. And does the LOT theory hold much truth? My tug points sky high

Thanks everyone I'm definitely gonna post results in the future

1) yes
    2)yes, however erect bends are a good advanced exercise
    3)may not, I strongly suggest you start your jelq with your index and thumb facing your pubic bone and you press your hand as far in as possible so you are jelqing as much inner and outer penis as possible. I have a baseball bat and it kinda sucks.
    4)LOT is bs and has no bearing on ligaments. That loss of tug is your BC muscle. Also despite what JP90 says, Do NOT kegel while stretching, it is very hard on the BC muscle and if you pull it, you are looking at hard flaccid, dont do it.
    My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Thanks for the reply man, yeah the baseball bat kinda annoys me, I've been doing some reverse jelqs and reverse V jelqs here and there to try and correct it, guess time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by HansTwilight View Post
        1) yes
        2)yes, however erect bends are a good advanced exercise
        3)may not, I strongly suggest you start your jelq with your index and thumb facing your pubic bone and you press your hand as far in as possible so you are jelqing as much inner and outer penis as possible. I have a baseball bat and it kinda sucks.
        4)LOT is bs and has no bearing on ligaments. That loss of tug is your BC muscle. Also despite what JP90 says, Do NOT kegel while stretching, it is very hard on the BC muscle and if you pull it, you are looking at hard flaccid, dont do it.
        hey

I've been doing JP90 and doing kegels whilst stretching, should I definitely stop doing this and just hold the stretch for 30 seconds and maybe do kegels whilst I pee or on and off through the day?
        Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
        Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

Originally posted by SwoleTeam6 View Post
          Thanks for the reply man, yeah the baseball bat kinda annoys me, I've been doing some reverse jelqs and reverse V jelqs here and there to try and correct it, guess time will tell.
          If my other exercises don't fix it, I will be doing those also.
          My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Originally posted by djmotion View Post
            hey

I've been doing JP90 and doing kegels whilst stretching, should I definitely stop doing this and just hold the stretch for 30 seconds and maybe do kegels whilst I pee or on and off through the day?
            NEVER do kegels throughput the day. This is something people aren't clear about and don't realize. Kegeling throughout the day causes overactive pelvic floors. You retrain the pelvic floor to tense and it will cause painful symptoms. Do a stamina routine after your JP90 and before your warmdown. 5 erect kegels and and 5 reverse kegels,then edge. Add 1 kegel per routine until you hit 50 erect kegels, then start the count over but do towel raises. With kegels, you want to do them as little as possible, it's better to increase intensity and not volume.
            My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Originally posted by HansTwilight View Post
              NEVER do kegels throughput the day. This is something people aren't clear about and don't realize. Kegeling throughout the day causes overactive pelvic floors. You retrain the pelvic floor to tense and it will cause painful symptoms. Do a stamina routine after your JP90 and before your warmdown. 5 erect kegels and and 5 reverse kegels,then edge. Add 1 kegel per routine until you hit 50 erect kegels, then start the count over but do towel raises. With kegels, you want to do them as little as possible, it's better to increase intensity and not volume.
              Thanks mate I'll try that, I've tried edging before but always ended up shooting my load, does it take time to learn proper control so I don't shoot? also how long would you recommend edging for?
              Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
              Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

Working...
              X