Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to actually LOSE girth by doing something like the JP90 routine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to actually LOSE girth by doing something like the JP90 routine?

Girth is most important to me. I would like to gain girth from PE (as much girth as possible). I definitely do NOT want to lose girth by doing PE, that would be my worst nightmare.

I am told I should start with the JP90 routine for 3 months. Then move onto more advanced girth exercises after that.

So my question is: is it possible to lose girth by doing a routine like JP90? I would really, really hate to lose any girth by doing PE.

Simple,absolutely impossible!Ofcourse you will not loose nothing bro!
    1/2017
    Bpel:8.39
    Nbpel:8
    Eg:5.75

Current
    Bpel 8.66!
    Fl:6"
    Eg:6.1
    Still growing!!!

Never injured and so proud for it!

Comment

Once you complete the JP90 90-day conditioning routine, focus your PE on jelqs, Ulis, squeezes, & Supra-slammers (advanced) to build girth. Back off stretches if you want no more length. Just do some tunica tugs & helicopters after your PE & when you pee during the day, to increase blood flow & eliminate any edema that might develop from girth work concentrated PE. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
        Once you complete the JP90 90-day conditioning routine, focus your PE on jelqs, Ulis, squeezes, & Supra-slammers (advanced) to build girth. Back off stretches if you want no more length. Just do some tunica tugs & helicopters after your PE & when you pee during the day, to increase blood flow & eliminate any edema that might develop from girth work concentrated PE. Good luck!

What are Supra-slammers?

Comment

Originally posted by Richiee View Post
          What are Supra-slammers?
          It seems like a ULI mixed with a Jelq. supra slammers/mini slammers video tutorial
          Biggest Goal : Fight my Premature Ejac
          I BEAT IT! :D https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ml#post1651959

BPEL : 18.5 (7.2 IN) X MEG : 11.7 CM (4.6 IN) Stretched Flaccid : 7.75in

Goal: 8inch BP X 5.5in Girth

Comment

Sorry for gravedigging.But yes i have lost girth because of jelqing.Mid part of my penis was a lot thicker than base,now they are almost equal....Maybe jelqing could work if your penis is straight mid and base all equal on girth but did not work for me.

Comment

Working...
            X