Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The struggles of a 4.7 unexperienced puller...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The struggles of a 4.7 unexperienced puller...

Hey there,
    as the title suggests, Im a 4.7 inch guy and kind of frustrated about it.
    I've been reading on jelqing for quite sometime and started doing it 2-3 weeks ago.
    I didn't start with the 90 days routine because I dont live alone and have a hard time finding half an hour after work where I can do the hot towel thing and all the other things that go with it.
    I measured myself before doing anything and I got something like 5.1-5.2 inches when hard errect. Good, I thought.
    Now - 4.7-4.9 if I stretch and than errect Im obviously doing something wrong.

Here's my ''routine'':
    I dry stretch before going for a shower, stay in shower without doing anything like 5-6 minutes with the hot water pointed at my stomach, so it drips down my penis and after that I start pulling with an OK grip. 7-8 minutes later I go out of the shower and thats pretty much it. I do this 3 days a week, because the day after ''pull day'' my penis skin feels kind of sensitive and its not a good feeling to pull again...
    So far I've noticed more visible veins when flacid and thats it...

Other problems I have with the OK grip. Im quite fit and keep a low body fat %, but still my skin feels loose down there. If I grip with OK and pull, I do feel tension in the head, veins and everything, but when the time comes to put OK grip with the other hand, I just grab on to skin and the hole thing feels like doing it on an ice cream cone, your hand just slides of with no effect or tension.
    Im doing 1-hand OK grip, meaning - I do the normal OK grip, pull, hold for 2-3 seconds and release, now repeat with the same hand. Thats pretty much it.

Other problem - I get errected quite quickly.... I start of with 30-40% errection, just to have some blood in it, have something to work with. In the next 6-7 pulls im up to 80% and I stop. Sometimes I've managed to get to 15-20 pulls before going quite hard, but than I have to rest for 5 minutes before going on it again.... Which makes jelqing take a lot more time....

What should I do?
    Keep on doing what im already doing or just rest for 5 days and start over with the 90 day routine? Not sure I can follow it 100%, but still....

Thanks to whoever had the time to read that long ass post! lol

hi there I would suggest from personal experience use more lube when your jelqing as I had similar problem.

also when you reach the end of the jelq and you feel all the skin at the end of your penis pull it back with your free hand so you are able to do the next jelq successfully.

I was doing my warm ups in the shower but I have found the rice sock is a lot better for the warm up, only takes a couple of minutes in the microwave and I only warm up for 5 minutes so not to time consuming.

with whether you should do the JP90 I think most people would say yes, but I will wait for someone with a lot more knowledge than me recommend what to do.

Comment

Hey new kid, welcome to the land of AHHHHHS! Our "wizardry" will turn your little "munchkin" into a Cyborcock if you stay persistent, PE safely and avoid injury!

Begin by READING ALL the threads in START HERE, top left blue bar. You'll discover EVERYTHING about gym membership, exercises, beginner routines, SAFETY + a whole lot more! Ask questions in the appropriate forums to get quick responses from our helpful members. We're here to help get you started on your journey to a LONG & MUTUALLY SATISFYING sex life with your partners! Build your confidence, your knowledge about ALL things sex-related, and healthy life-long practices by staying involved here in the gym. Glad you joined us!

Comment

Hey kid!

Welcome to the Gym

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. Try one hand Jelqing. When your hand reaches just below your glans. Release and quickly regard the base and repeat the jelq. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to peruse your routine.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
        X