Penis Pump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis Pump

Should I use a penis pump, are they safe. I have been doing pegym for many months and i'm fading from a beginner to an intermediate...should i use a penis pump...DO THEY WORK???

they do work! the debate is whether or not the gains will become permanent over time.
    Starting: NBPEL 4.5" (Feb 10)
    Current: NBPEL 5.3" (May 10)
    Sometimes there just aren't enough rocks

Comment

Originally posted by New Perspective View Post
      they do work! the debate is whether or not the gains will become permanent over time.
      This is true, New Perspective is right on here, this is the debate.

I LOVE MINE. After buying several cheap shitty ones, I finally went with a vaccutech and it is AMAZING.

You can remove the pump and leave the cylinder on, it is HIGH quality, and it requires NO rubber piece to be soft on your pelvic area, AND it never sucks your balls in it IF YOU BUY THE RIGHT SIZE. Make SURE if you get one you measure accurately and order the right one.

Don't get a bigger one thinking you will impress their customer service reps. Because you won't.

I think after almost a year of off and on pumping I have seen some slight gains, but I have not been consistent AT ALL. I DO know that after recently pumping my girl has made some really nice comments about my flaccid hang

I think if a person is real consistent, gains are imminent because how can something be that swollen all the time and not freakin 'GROW BIGTIME!?!?!
      calixto
      PE Gym Editor
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by calixto; 03-09-2010, 09:46 AM.

Comment

As some of you have stated above, penis pumos do work. But not permanently.

Comment

I <3 my Bathmate..
          its great just before bed
          have just used it for a little over 2weeks, so its to early to report gains

Comment

Originally posted by Sweely View Post
            As some of you have stated above, penis pumos do work. But not permanently.
            Not so fast Sweely, I have seen permanent gains in my BPEL, at least of 1/4 inch over a year now. I really like my pump, and I wanna be more consistent with it.

I think I just found the motivation.

But yes, in the short term use, you are right.

Comment

Working...
            X