Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie; routine and progress thus far

Hi,

New to PE. But first many thanks to this forum and its members. Like I said before, a fantastic mens support group.

I started down this road a month ago, first by modest air pumping, then introducing moderate water pumping.

I then added warm ups, jelging, kegel exercises and stretching.

This was a progressive thing, nothing I can say that started on such and such a day.

So my currently evolved routine;

Morings;
    Bathmate; 15-20 min
    Air pump 10 min
    Then using an arginine gel and once its dried, follow by penile type cream.

Evenings;
    Warm up 5-10 min via a pea type hot pack found at drug stores.
    Jelging for about 200 reps, changing it up, down, side to side etc...
    Estim for about 10 min to help in recovery times.
    Then using an arginine gel and once its dried, follow by penile type cream.

In bed I'll do kegels, stretching and tugging for about 10-15 min as I get semis in the middle of the night.

I started at 6 1/4" length with 5 1/4" girth. Now 4 weeks into it I am at 6.5" length and 5.5" girth.

I believe much of this is restorative and EQ increases as I did shrink a bit due to age.

Also, as of a few days ago, I am consistently at about 7" in my Bathmate, that's no erection.

All in all I feel like a million bucks and as a side note, I no longer wake up 1-2 times a night to go pee.

I stop if it hurts, but normal pain is ok. When I say normal, its akin to a good work out like push ups, sit ups, squats etc... Or even a good full body stretch.

I'm very aware and tuned into my body so I feel I can push without hurting myself.

Anyways, I was encouraged to post my gains to help the community so here they are. I may incorporate more techniques later down the line. Unsure, but for now, my routine feels very good.

Comments and critics are welcome.

PS I also use the fact that I get erections after my PE routine as an indicator that I am not overdoing it. No pain other then the type associated with a good exercise.

PSS I forgot to add that I also do warm downs that are the exact same as my warm up.
    discreet
    Member of the Month May 2017
    Last edited by discreet; 04-06-2017, 09:26 PM.
    NBPEL 6 1/4" EG 5 1/4" - March 2017
    NBPEL 6 1/2" EG 5 1/2" - April 2017
    NBPEL 6 3/4" EG 5 1/2" - May 2017
    Goal; hard, strong, veiny

Hi Discreet,

Welcome to the forums and we are glad to have you here!

Regarding the air pump, does it have an air gauge to monitor pressure and to keep consistency?
    How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Hi,

No gauge, I simply watch and feel my penis and will re pump a tiny bit now and again.

Comment

Hello and welcome!
        To ensure you do PE properly and safely, I suggest reading some of the links here===>START HERE!
        Trust me, you will be glad you did
        Good luck and happy gaining!
        My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Originally posted by discreet View Post
          Hi,

No gauge, I simply watch and feel my penis and will re pump a tiny bit now and again.
          You may want to reconsider and see about getting an air pump with a gauge...again for consistency. Even better, why not do manual exercises and after 6 months of experience then you can explore that protocol.
          How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Originally posted by Ujjayi View Post
            You may want to reconsider and see about getting an air pump with a gauge...again for consistency. Even better, why not do manual exercises and after 6 months of experience then you can explore that protocol.
            Hi,

That's a good idea. I didn't want to spend much money as the gauge-less pumps are like $10. Since I am enjoying myself immensely, I think spending a bit extra is warranted. I love the idea of penis sculpting.

Comment

Hi,

Much to my delight, a warm up prior to using my imitation Bathmate worked well again.

Was able to achieve another comfortable stretch of 7 1/4".

My evening warm ups and jelqs had me starting to sweat in which case I laughed.

As I become more conditioned, I see that I can push a wee bit further (pun intended).

Week after next I will try The Squeeze. Pretty excited about that one.

Anyways, excited, glad and relieved to be here.

Thank you.

PS, My length is not measured erect, but is based on what the plastic tube shows which has a ruler on it. When I do hydro-pumping, its slow and w/o any erection. I just wanted to clarify.
              discreet
              Member of the Month May 2017
              Last edited by discreet; 04-09-2017, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Hi,

I just wanted to mention that my 10-15 min warm up are critical in AM and PM.

Seems as I'm pent up and the heat therapy really helps.

Comment

Hi,

So me new modified routine;

AM - 15 min warm up.
                  AM - 20 min hydro pump.
                  AM - 100 nut sak jelqs, 50 down and 50 up.

PM - 180 jelqs mostly down and some side to side.
                  PM - 10 min air pump varying 75-90% erection.
                  PM - 10 min estim.
                  PM - 10 warm down.

While in bed I perform kegels but am not that good at em yet. Slow progress.

The sak jelq in particular has done wonders in the 2 says I've done em. Most men carry there stress in the neck and shoulder. I have never had back or neck issue and have discovered oddly enough that my stress is in my sak.

Of all places, odd.

As soon as I started jelqing my sak, it's like a weight was lifted off my shoulders, wow!

I must thank Jok for responding to a poster about nuts/sak health. Wow I had zero clue.

Comment

Working...
                  X