Bad days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad days

I dont know why but it seems like i have bad dick days and good dick days. like today i was looking at my penis (erect) and it just looked so thin and short, then other times my penis looks so big its unreal. Whenever i have a good dick day i try not to look at my penis after too much because i want to remember it looking that way and not small. Any of yall bros experience this?

How's your mindset on those given days?
    Our mind is a big enfluence on how we view things god or bad
    Imagination expands the mind

Comment

That makes alot of since

Comment

Sense*

Comment

The only way you are going to know for sure if there is a size difference is to measure it on a good day and again on a bad day. If the measurements are the same then it is a mindset issue on how you perceive the size of your penis each day. If there is a difference then it's most likely an EQ problem. Your EQ level can also be influenced by your mindset.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

All days here on earth are good. Take what you have and be proud of it. Work toward enlargement if that is what you choose, but don't wallow in self doubt. PE takes time and the forums are here to motivate you. Stay strong and know that what you have is most likely sufficient to get the job done. Stay consistent, follow protocol and report back how well things are going in 3 months. We would love to here your success story.
            “You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.”
            — Dale Carnegie

Comment

Working...
            X