Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Experienced Beginner, looking for insight, reassurance, and guidance.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced Beginner, looking for insight, reassurance, and guidance.

This is my very first post on the PEGym forum, although like many of you, I have spent hours upon hours, researching and following new/old threads for months, Just to clarify, I'd like to think i have a strong grasp on the beginner mindset, and knowledge base.

Okay so let's make a long story short(er). Basically i started PESG Routine on October 1st, 2016. My starting BPEL stood at just over 6" (6.1).

After about a month 1/2 (November 2016), I showed that my BPEL stood at 6 1/4 (6.25)

Than month 3 (December 2016) I had taken a week off because i was feeling like unit was really sore and fatigued. It just started to feel unsafe. After about a week I followed a half a** routine until the end of the month. I'd say i missed about 12 days that month. We can conclude December to being a mess, but also considering the routines performed during this month were done very thoroughly, long warm ups, proper technique. More under training than "overtraining". for example: 2on 1off, than 1on 2off, 2on, 1off, 1on, 3off. just all over the place.

January 2017 was no games or gimmicks, (15 minute warm up, started doing the JP90 stretch technique instead of PESGs, 11 minute reg Jelg, Edge) i got back into the 2on 1off routine, sometimes adding an extra on day if the unit felt up to it, or adding and extra off day if i still felt sore.
    I measured sometime within the first week of Jan and showed my BPEL was 6 1/2" (6.5) this came as a huge surprise to me considering December felt like it was a joke.

February 2017, measured within the first weak (about a month since 6 1/2") and showed my BPEL at 6 5/8 (6.625) I was so excited. But here's where things start to get weird, I measured the next day, and couple days afterward and my measurements were peaking at 6 1/2", I got frustrated and didn't measure until March 3rd.

March 2017, a few days ago and showed BPEL of 6 3/4 (6.75"), I was so blown away, I checked a couple times, sitting, standing, kneeling. I was hoping to get a consistent read at 6.625 (6 5/8) but instead actually jumped up to 6 3/4 (6.75) but of course, being skeptical i measured my unit i decided to measure the days following.
    Here is the PROBLEM, I have been getting so much inconsistent numbers just like before. My BPEL pretty much showed my unit average measurement being 6.5", once hit 6 5/8, once hit 6 1/4"

This is weird to me because it feels like my PIs, bloodflow, and routine are good. The EQ seems to be 7-9 consistently since i started. What is skeptical and aggravating to me is that i feel like i work up the biggest unit i can, spending minutes trying to maximize it's size during an edge session, than i throw the body measuring tape on my unit BP and i'm coming up with 6.5" when i clearly showed a 6 5/8 measurement, and a 6.75 measurement only a few days ago.

The concerns i have are as followed:
    -I am worried that i may have used too much force early on and now my flaccid unit feels firmer/stronger, especially a the base. (not hard flaccid though)
    -I think the stronger flaccid base is due to ringing out my unit when it is flaccid to keep it "pump". Using a V shape with my pointer and middle finger and kind of slapping my unit from left leg to right leg for about 20 seconds, a couple times a day.
    -Have any of you had weird measurement fluctuations like myself?
    -Have any of you overtrained early on and had any repercussions of doing so?
    -i'm a smoker, have any of you noticed smoking vs gain fluctuation? (i've read many threads here)

I apologize for crazy amount of information, as well as it's unclear questioning, I just feel like i need some guidance and reassurance from other successful beginners and the gyms top performers. This journey, like many of, has been largely self reliant. So it is difficult to make decisions and gauge my progressions as well as my negatives. It is also very hard to explain the proper techniques and how physically my unit should feel properly trained, but not over trained. Believe me i have searched and read many many threads, i've gotten great direction but i also feel like i need to create my own threads to be able to get more specific.

and how/why is this a problem (other than it feels different) ?

and now my flaccid unit feels firmer/stronger, especially a the base
    Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Okay, some people who know me can say i tend to get a little hypochondriac like, and lately i've been running into threads saying that overtraining in the early stages of PE, can cause the penis to become more resilient to normal PE techniques, thus leading to early plateau, or really slow gains. In the first 3 1/2 months i think i was using TOO much force when stretching, as well as squeezing to tightly during jelgs.

It feels like an issue, because when i first started stretching it felt like my piece was easily elongating as i stretched. Now it feels like i get less extension and elastic pull than i had when first starting out. now it feels stronger, and less elastic.

Also no Girth, Flaccid gains yet.
      Last edited by Decentpiece; 03-08-2017, 01:42 PM.

Comment

It sounds like you are overthinking this. You have made some very good gains(Congrats on that) and looks like you are still gaining. Much of your concerns are EQ related. You say that your EQ is consistent between 7-9, that's actually quite a variation and will result in variations in your BPEL. As far as the smoking goes, it can have an effect on your EQ. Nicotine is a vasoconstrictor and can reduce the blood flow into the penis needed for an erection. Other than that, I don't see any real problems. You may want to consider changing your routine over to the JP90 or the The Basic Training Penis Enlargement, Male Enhancement, and Stamina Routine and see how that works out for you.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
          It sounds like you are overthinking this. You have made some very good gains(Congrats on that) and looks like you are still gaining. Much of your concerns are EQ related. You say that your EQ is consistent between 7-9, that's actually quite a variation and will result in variations in your BPEL. As far as the smoking goes, it can have an effect on your EQ. Nicotine is a vasoconstrictor and can reduce the blood flow into the penis needed for an erection. Other than that, I don't see any real problems. You may want to consider changing your routine over to the JP90 or the The Basic Training Penis Enlargement, Male Enhancement, and Stamina Routine and see how that works out for you.
          Thanks the reassurance Cavalier, I also do think i may be overthinking my progress and letting fluctuations scare me into think that i am barely making progress, or if my progress is just subjective to mostly EQ, The weird thing is that despite the EQ i feel like before my measurements i'm edging and aroused as much as possible. So in my head, i'm thinking that my measurements should be consistent, since I literally feel like that prior to measurement i'm at the absolute peak i can achieve in that session.

Wondering if it is normal too experience such fluctuation by 1/4" in just a day or two after.

One difference is that, when measuring after a workout session (like actual working out) i tend to get better numbers, slightly. I wouldn't say it's a clear indication since i've measured after actual work outs before and still had the fluctuation.

Also 5 months in, and i showed about a .75" BPEL gain, but absolutely no girth or and maybe .1 flaccid gain if any. does that seem realistic and common?

Comment

Originally posted by Decentpiece View Post
            Wondering if it is normal too experience such fluctuation by 1/4" in just a day or two after.

One difference is that, when measuring after a workout session (like actual working out) i tend to get better numbers, slightly. I wouldn't say it's a clear indication since i've measured after actual work outs before and still had the fluctuation.

Also 5 months in, and i showed about a .75" BPEL gain, but absolutely no girth or and maybe .1 flaccid gain if any. does that seem realistic and common?
            If you have a 10 erection and the ruler is placed firm against the pubic bone in the same place everytime it shouldn't vary that much. It doesn't take much of an EQ fluctuation to effect BPEL. One of the problems I have is that my erections are ruler shy. Once I get a full erection it will drop some by the time I grab the ruler and try and measure. That certainly creates measurement variation for me.

Measuring after a workout can sometimes result in a higher measurement. It's best to measure at the same time each time, whether it's after the workout or later, to help minimize measurement variations.

It's not uncommon that no girth gains are made during the beginner/conditioning period. Girth gains are normally are a little more difficult to come by for many guys. If you feel after 5 months, with some on and off periods, that you are conditioned enough then you can look into starting an advanced girth exercise.

The bottom line is that you have made some great gains and you shouldn't be worried about any of this too much. Just keep going and make some more gains.
            To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
              If you have a 10 erection and the ruler is placed firm against the pubic bone in the same place everytime it shouldn't vary that much. It doesn't take much of an EQ fluctuation to effect BPEL. One of the problems I have is that my erections are ruler shy. Once I get a full erection it will drop some by the time I grab the ruler and try and measure. That certainly creates measurement variation for me.

Measuring after a workout can sometimes result in a higher measurement. It's best to measure at the same time each time, whether it's after the workout or later, to help minimize measurement variations.

It's not uncommon that no girth gains are made during the beginner/conditioning period. Girth gains are normally are a little more difficult to come by for many guys. If you feel after 5 months, with some on and off periods, that you are conditioned enough then you can look into starting an advanced girth exercise.

The bottom line is that you have made some great gains and you shouldn't be worried about any of this too much. Just keep going and make some more gains.
              You're the man, very simple approach to minimizing these fluctuations. i dig it, I also feel ruler shy as well.

I also think that the stretching has had an effect on my EQ as well, maybe i'll cut out a stretch session here and there and see if it helps out.

Thanks, I should be reporting back in a few months with hopefully a great success story.

Comment

Working...
              X