Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edging Multiple Times Per Day?

Hey guys!

Just wanted to ask a quick one to the community in regards to Edging. Is it okay to edge more than once a day? Perhaps 2 times to keep blood in the area?

What do you guys think?

START
    BPEL 6.1", MEG 4.7"
    CURRENT
    BPEL 7.08", MEG 4.7"
    1st GOAL

BPEL 7", MEG 5.2"
    2nd GOAL
    BPEL 7.5", MEG 5.5"

Umm it can be ok you have to watch the effect on the nervous system especially if not ejaculating.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
      Umm it can be ok you have to watch the effect on the nervous system especially if not ejaculating.
      Thanks Pegasus! I am anticipating to ejaculate 2 times a week and for the rest of the time edge once or two times a day. Do you think this will have an effect on my nervous system and if so, could you elaborate on what the repercussions could be?

START
      BPEL 6.1", MEG 4.7"
      CURRENT
      BPEL 7.08", MEG 4.7"
      1st GOAL

BPEL 7", MEG 5.2"
      2nd GOAL
      BPEL 7.5", MEG 5.5"

Comment

Hard to say really but if I had done that when young I would be nervy edgy lack focus and be hyper sexual .

I more or less do that now with no issues because I am older .

Comment

You might better address this to younger members if you are young yourself.

Comment

I am more new to the edging and i try to do it once a day. I ejaculate after each session i tried not to but it just feels unfinished. I think ejaculateing after succesful session does not do any harm.

Comment

Originally posted by Klukc View Post
              I am more new to the edging and i try to do it once a day. I ejaculate after each session i tried not to but it just feels unfinished. I think ejaculateing after succesful session does not do any harm.
              Ejaculating every day (except during sex) wil ultimately reduce your EQ & stamina over time. Ejaculating 3X/ week is healthy for your prostate, but edging without ejaculation the remainder days of the week will build stamina & EQ more effectively, as a general rule.

Comment

Well that makes the whole thing a lot more difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by Klukc View Post
                  Well that makes the whole thing a lot more difficult.
                  There's no reason it should after a week or 2 of practice. Edging is just part of PE, to build your stamina & EQ, which are the vital parts to maximizing pleasure during sex for both you & your partner. Your body will adjust, just practice some self-control to withhold your ejaculation after edging every other day.

Comment

Thanks jockinthebox!

I was anticipating to limit ejaculation to just 1 time per week (masturbation) and what ever else happens, happens.
                    Just wanted to confirm are you suggesting to edge once ever 2 days or so?

START
                    BPEL 6.1", MEG 4.7"
                    CURRENT
                    BPEL 7.08", MEG 4.7"
                    1st GOAL

BPEL 7", MEG 5.2"
                    2nd GOAL
                    BPEL 7.5", MEG 5.5"

Comment

Who has this kind of time????

I think it's a bad idea.
                      7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
                      8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
                      8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
                      8 X 6 goal
                      8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
                        Ejaculating every day (except during sex) wil ultimately reduce your EQ & stamina over time. Ejaculating 3X/ week is healthy for your prostate, but edging without ejaculation the remainder days of the week will build stamina & EQ more effectively, as a general rule.
                        Umm no never found this .
                        Actually I used to ejaculate multi times a day for many years and I had de and a dick I could break rocks with.
                        Then I grew old sigh . Mind you I still have good stamina and eq but ejaculating that often is no longer an option.

Comment

I "edged" once all day with a girl recently because I was so determined not to ejaculate more than once in 3 days. By the end of the day I developed an erection that literally would not go down no matter what, and it was the fullest erection I have ever experienced. Felt like a balloon ready to pop. I had to give in and fuck, which I did furiously. It went down after that.

Woke up the next morning and boned again because "I had too". Ended up ejaculating 3 times in 24 hours. This was actually how I discovered that ejaculation from sex doesn't drain me and put me on edge the way masturbation does. It relaxes me yet leaves me feeling energized. So yes to high frequency sex, no to high frequency masturbation.

I ought to induce priapism this way once a month.

Just kidding. Mostly.
                          BPEL-5.875" MEG- 4.00" (2/12/17)
                          BPEL- 5.875" MEG- 4.25" (3/31/17)

Goal: BPEL- 6.5" MEG- 5"

My Progress Log

Comment

How does edging improve EQ? I always assumed with edging you had to stave off the urge and then ejaculate, but if I'm reading things correctly, the goal is not to ejaculate but to reach that point of no return?

So if I edge three times a week, I'm not supposed to ejaculate and this will help with erection quality? I'm not concerned too much with ejaculation (I don't suffer from PE, more like DE) and more interested in the erection improvements, so will edging help in that regard?

Comment

I have decided against edging/ejaculating more than a few times a week. I also want to limit ejaculation to a maximum of 2 times per week as well to increase my overall libido and EQ.

START
                              BPEL 6.1", MEG 4.7"
                              CURRENT
                              BPEL 7.08", MEG 4.7"
                              1st GOAL

BPEL 7", MEG 5.2"
                              2nd GOAL
                              BPEL 7.5", MEG 5.5"

Comment

Working...
                              X