• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testing PE Is It Real?

Guide-
    1."Quick Summary

Or

2."Full Story""

1) Hello everyone, just recently i created an account for this site to use the forums. I have known about this website for many years, also read some funny stories but never used it. Now i made an account recently for personal use and testing of PE Exercises. Im a little familiar about it i started doing a routine (today Monday April 10'th)that i found here on this site and was recommended for beginners. Which include starting anywhere between [5 or 3] days a week of exercising including warm-up and stretching. Reason for doing this is for Personal Gains, but really im in a relationship and me and my girlfriend had sex recently. We talked about using a toy and she was okay with using one bigger than mine.. (Eventually we decided not to tho) I wont see her for a year so i want to try this program untill then since i feel like its good opportunity. and maybe reach the size that she told me at first which was 7 inches or little bigger if possible. She doesn't care about size but i can tell that her body is asking me for something bigger, especially since she is super wet and sometime i feel less friction and get the feeling im small inside her and not satisfying her how she wants.

2) Anyways, to cut to the chase, im an average size guy and i picked a girl from asian because i wanted a "tight" virgin pussy because im "average size" guy. Heres the issue, Personally i have had a normal "healthy relationship" history but recently i have stumbled into a personal dilemma. When i first had sex with my GF as i went in it was very tight she was obviously virgin. Few inches in and i can tell i popped her cherry. Few minutes in i got her going and i noticed she was extremely wet(to the point that i kinda felt small for few seconds because of the loss of friction).... At this point i realized she was very aroused and i felt like i wasn't filling her up as much as her pussy was asking for. Now, a few days after having sex i decided to get an answer myself. I asked her if she would be okay with using a toy on her for fun, and she said yes. At this point i was already pretty nervous btw. So we continued and i asked her what size she wanted and she asked me for my size i told her how big it was and she said ok get that size. i then asked again to verify if she doesnt want something bigger because i think she can, first she said no then few minutes later she said yeah ok we can do 7inches.. 7 inches is a little bigger than mine and i felt like damn, i was right she wasn't completely satisfied with the size. Anyways eventually we decided not to buy it. After that i felt like we weren't meant for each other, our body's physics dont match with each other that well, considering i have a average to maybe below average size and i don't fit in her pouch well. Since my gf was a virgin i wanted to try and satisfy her sexually 100% because i was her first and i want to have fun with her, i love her.

Now the thing is she lives in a different country and we wont be able to see each other for a year! So thats why im here now to start a once a month progress post to see proof if this works or not. i will take pictures but i will not show till the end. or maybe mid way who knows. The point of this post is for people like myself who have known about this but never tried it. I hope to get results doing this to pleasure my girlfriend to the maximum. If this doesnt work i will stop ofc. Everything will be written in this post here for entertainment purposes and such. I will ofcours follow rules of this forum as much as i can. i will come back in one month and post my result.

Undead
    Last edited by Undead; 04-11-2017, 10:21 AM.

Yes, do PE consistently and you will get a bigger dick. I wouldn't give up in the event you don't see gains in a month. I didn't see any gains until I found what works for me, now I am at the start of my path to fatter dick.
    BPEL-5.875" MEG- 4.00" (2/12/17)
    BPEL- 5.875" MEG- 4.25" (3/31/17)

Goal: BPEL- 6.5" MEG- 5"

My Progress Log

Comment

I understand what you're saying, but if you're gonna break up with every girl who's body feels like it's asking for more, then you're gonna be breaking up with a lot of women because they're capable of taking a pretty substantial size when they get wet.

Comment

Originally posted by emgee20 View Post
        I understand what you're saying, but if you're gonna break up with every girl who's body feels like it's asking for more, then you're gonna be breaking up with a lot of women because they're capable of taking a pretty substantial size when they get wet.
        sorry i dont mean to make it sounds like that. I wrote the post very fast and haven't even completely finish looking thru my error and the way i come off. I dont date girls based on that or anything just feel like im pleasing my gf at 80% when it comes to intercourse and i want to fill that gap thats all. But i will continue the work out like i mentioned to fully satisfy myself and other curious people online. Like i mentioned i also feel like girls Vagina are like guys dicks, there is different sizes and "fit" differently. i just want to fit my gf, im not looking to widen her up!

ALSO keep in mind if you have a little over 6 inch dick and your gf says sure to a 7 inch toy that means she isint as satisfied because she wouldnt ask for anything bigger if she was 100% satisfied. Because why would a girl want to get streched out with a bigger dick for no reason if they are already satisfied with their bf size. Thats my Logic.
        Undead
        Last edited by Undead; 04-11-2017, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMedic View Post
          Yes, do PE consistently and you will get a bigger dick. I wouldn't give up in the event you don't see gains in a month. I didn't see any gains until I found what works for me, now I am at the start of my path to fatter dick.
          Yes i agree, im working around the loss of tug and how comfortable i feel thru the process not doing anything extreme just starting off really slow. i actually think with my routine i will not see results till maybe 2 months+ since im starting a little slow but doing 5 days of workout.
          Undead
          Last edited by Undead; 04-11-2017, 10:05 AM.

Comment

So if she's a virgin AND you popped her hymen (suggesting no prior experience with sex toys), then why would you think she has any idea what she wants? What would she compare it to? If she picks a toy bigger, how does she know it will feel better?

More importantly, just because it feels like TO YOU like she needs more or it's so wet that you don't feel much, doesn't mean that's how it feels for HER. You could be rockin her world. She's super wet for a reason.

PE is good, PE is fine. But I think your head is in the wrong place.
            LeafyGreens
            Last edited by LeafyGreens; 04-11-2017, 12:36 PM.
            Start (Jan 1st 2017): 7.0" BPEL x 5.1" MEG (17.8cm x 13cm) w/ 1" fat pad
            Now (Oct 9th 2017): 7.5" BPEL x 5.43" MEG (18.5cm x 13.7cm) w/ .7" fat pad
            Goal (Revised): 7.5" BPEL x 5.75" MEG (19.7cm x 14.7cm) w/ almost zero fat pad

Comment

Originally posted by LeafyGreens View Post
              So if she's a virgin AND you popped her hymen (suggesting no prior experience with sex toys), then why would you think she has any idea what she wants? What would she compare it to? If she picks a toy bigger, how does she know it will feel better?

More importantly, just because it feels like TO YOU like she needs more or it's so wet that you don't feel much, doesn't mean that's how it feels for HER. You could be rockin her world. She's super wet for a reason.

PE is good, PE is fine. But I think your head is in the wrong place.

Well, maybe i didn't explain myself fully as of why i THINK what i do. Anyways the first time i asked her if she wanted to use a toy she said yes. I asked her what kind and she said my size Ofc to not hurt my feelings... Few seconds after i told her that i think she can do something bigger and she said "idk" just like that. She didnt say no or even tried to stop me at all. Couple days later i told her when we meet again i will have a toy for her. She answered me very surprised but a little happy in her response. i then asked her what toy she wanted, without me mentioning anything about using a bigger toy. She then asked me what size i was, told her little over 6 inches and then she asked me for a 7 inch dildo.... I explained to her if we do use that toy it will open her up a little and i wont feel the same(during the same intercourse of using toy and having sex with her at the same time). She then told me no she doesnt want to be in love with a toy.. basically saying shed rather have the real thing. Thats what i got from our conversation.

Also i have been with few girls and my Ex was a much older woman and she had EXPERIENCE even had a 8inch toy but never even brought it up when we were together. When we had sex i would get the same feeling i get right now. They are both VERY WET and there is a notable amount of loss of friction that i feel gone with them 2. On the other hand i have been with girls that are so tight that i can last forever because tight pussy can be uncomfortable... So basically im speaking based on my experience. I have had sex with woman that are WET AND TIGHT and also woman that are extremely WET but i would feel small because of the loss of friction and the fact that my cock just doesn't FIT them as well as it should.

Comment

Personally if your girl is happy with your size and you ask her to get a toy why would she get one bigger? why not just get one maybe smaller? WHY get one thats the exact size... thats like saying if its smaller i wouldnt be enjoying it as much.
                Undead
                Last edited by Undead; 04-11-2017, 02:52 PM.

Comment

MY reasoning is if a girl is enjoying your size then she would get a dildo thats your size or smaller. UNLESS you guys have been together for long time and want to experiment! but thats not my case at all! girl was a virgin the other day and now shes more than ready for a 7 inch dildo...

Comment

I think you guys are overthinking this.
                    If a woman gets an 8" dildo and claims she's happy with a 5-6" penis, than she's probably telling the truth.

She's not necceseraly compremising, the feeling for her might be different when she uses a dildo than when she has a penis inside of her.

And even if she does get a 7-8" dildo, look if she's even inserting all of it, most of the time she won't, and when she does (if she does) it will be for a short duration due to pain.

All of that is given if she says she's satisfied with a 5-6" penis, ofc.
                    There are size queens out there, but not to many - very few IMO.
                    Started: 29/11/2016
                    NBPEL:5.4.. 5.6.. 5.7
                    BPEL:6.. 6.2.. 6.3
                    MSEG: 4.8.. 4.9
                    BEG: 5
                    BPFSL: 5.4.. 6.2
                    What the mind thinks the body follows
                    My progress log

Comment

Originally posted by ghostringer View Post
                      MY reasoning is if a girl is enjoying your size then she would get a dildo thats your size or smaller. UNLESS you guys have been together for long time and want to experiment! but thats not my case at all! girl was a virgin the other day and now shes more than ready for a 7 inch dildo...
                      Not necessarily. A dildo isn't typically as pleasurable as penetration from a penis. There may be some novelty to be found in trying out a larger one, although a lot of girls do prefer a smaller dildo.
                      BPEL-5.875" MEG- 4.00" (2/12/17)
                      BPEL- 5.875" MEG- 4.25" (3/31/17)

Goal: BPEL- 6.5" MEG- 5"

My Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by Fantastic View Post
                        I think you guys are overthinking this.
                        If a woman gets an 8" dildo and claims she's happy with a 5-6" penis, than she's probably telling the truth.

She's not necceseraly compremising, the feeling for her might be different when she uses a dildo than when she has a penis inside of her.

And even if she does get a 7-8" dildo, look if she's even inserting all of it, most of the time she won't, and when she does (if she does) it will be for a short duration due to pain.

All of that is given if she says she's satisfied with a 5-6" penis, ofc.
                        There are size queens out there, but not to many - very few IMO.
                        IM DEFINETLY OVER THINKING THIS ! thats why im trying out PE! Also my ex had 3 kids.. so she was a bit more opened up... she could probably take 10 inch dick honeslty! i use to finger her and 3 fingers is no problem at all! i swear i wanted to just put my whole hand inside. Also thinking logically i really just wanted her to say no.. when i said i think you can do bigger i was expecting for her to say no or not be interested in trying a bigger toy than me but she said yeah and i really wanted her to say no lol.

Comment

Not necessarily. A dildo isn't typically as pleasurable as penetration from a penis. There may be some novelty to be found in trying out a larger one, although a lot of girls do prefer a smaller dildo.
                          Exactly, knowing this imagine your gf says yeah i want a bigger toy then what you got lol knowing that girls perfer smaller one. I know dildo doesnt feel the same but hey if a girl ask for a bigger toy is for a reason. What you gotta understand is that vaginas are like penises they come in different sizes!

Comment

probably sound like a know it all but i dont, im just overthinking...

Comment

Hey! What routines are you doing? That's a great girth gain in like a month or so... Would you say it's better EQ or actual gains?

Thanks for posting.

Comment

Working...
                              X