Does Penis Size Affect Your Routine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Penis Size Affect Your Routine?

It's a simple question. Does your penis size affect the routine you use? For instance, do smaller people typically start with easier routines? Do larger people typically start with harder routines?

And I don't mean just do they choose easier routines. I'm asking if a smaller penis is generally weaker and must start with an easier routine while a larger penis is generally stronger and can start with a harder routine. It's like how if a 200lb man can walk into a gym and work heavier weights while a 100lb man would have to lift light.

Does size mean strength?

i don't think so at all. i think a lot of it is mental. we push hard because we are driven. some are scared, some play it safe, some live on the edge. the same is true with pe.
    goal--Contentment
    proactive's progress log

Comment

Hi,

I'll disagree on the size thing. I'm 145 and much stronger then most of my 180+ colleges.

Just as with that, I would also think same for penis size.
      NBPEL 6 1/4" EG 5 1/4" - March 2017
      NBPEL 6 1/2" EG 5 1/2" - April 2017
      NBPEL 6 3/4" EG 5 1/2" - May 2017
      Goal; hard, strong, veiny

Comment

I don't think so at all. There are larger and smaller people on here who had to go much easier than me to avoid injuries and could not handle much intensity initially without overworking and getting negative PIs. Also, like proactive said, some people play it safe and some live on the edge. Experiences vary.
        BPEL-5.875" MEG- 4.00" (2/12/17)
        BPEL- 5.875" MEG- 4.25" (3/31/17)

Goal: BPEL- 6.5" MEG- 5"

My Progress Log

Comment

Yes, but only because I have to use more intensity to make a fraction of the gains as a beginner.
          Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
            Yes, but only because I have to use more intensity to make a fraction of the gains as a beginner.
            i think the op was asking about when you first start doing PE. not a pro like you who has been around the block.
            goal--Contentment
            proactive's progress log

Comment

I would suspect EQ may influence the strength of the penis (without training of course) - not size.
              Started: 29/11/2016
              NBPEL:5.4.. 5.6.. 5.7
              BPEL:6.. 6.2.. 6.3
              MSEG: 4.8.. 4.9
              BEG: 5
              BPFSL: 5.4.. 6.2
              What the mind thinks the body follows
              My progress log

Comment

For all beginners, it would be better to err on the side of caution when it comes to their penises and start off with a beginner routine. Time and experience will tell them when it's appropriate to make adjustments.
                Start | BPEL: 6.2500, EG: 5.0000 |
                Current | BPEL: 7.0625, EG: 5.0625 |
                Goal​ | BPEL: 7.5, EG: 5.5 |

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyutah123 View Post
                  It's a simple question. Does your penis size affect the routine you use?
                  It is not a simple answer.

Size will have an effect on the routine in that some guys aim for more length, others girth, or both. Others want to fix a curve. The routine will have to be tailored to your goals. But do not think that smaller guys have to do more intense or bigger guys less. I have read somewhere on the forum that (some) “bigger” guys have more difficulty in gaining.

If you stop to think about it, size is probably the opposite of strength when it comes to penis health. I would suspect that bigger guys probably have more incidence of ED, as the amount of blood needed to achieve a full erection is more.

Plus, I think, if you are starting out from a larger size it might be more difficult to get into shape. Using your analogy it's probably harder for a guy who is 300 lbs to get into shape than a guy who is 150 lbs.
                  03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
                  Thread
                  12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Use safe, consistent, persistent excersize routine and it really doesn't matter what your beginning size is. Then as you condition and learn more you can increase the intensity. It is more difficult to gain after awhile due to the law of diminishing returns. BUT I AM DEDICATED TO BREAKING THIS LAW TO BITS. Be safe my brothers, then go crazy.
                    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Working...
                    X