issues due to circumcision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• issues due to circumcision

I was just wondering whether anyone else had trouble with some of the jelqing routine due to being circumcised.

I am doing overhand jelqs as I find this easier, but I find that when I do it all the skin is stretched to the end and then I struggle to keep the blood in the end whilst switching hands.

any advice much appreciated.

Might be an idea to start a log so as you have all the answers to your questions in one place.

I'm uncut, so can't help you with this.
    The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

is there a way to start a log, or a certain place I need to put it

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progress-forum/
        The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

There is no difference at all between cut or uncut with jelqing. the skin on the shaft of a cut penis is the same as an uncut one.

You need to make sure that you are are using plenty of lube while jelqing. When your stroke is about half way up the shaft grip the skin with your other hand and pull it back to the base. Your second hand will now be in place to make you grip as soon as the first hand reaches the glans. This will help trap the blood in the shaft.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

ah ok brilliant thanks for the advice - think where I was going wrong was not enough lube, and not using the other hand soon enough to stop it.

Comment

Working...
            X