Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One month in and added 4 minutes to routine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One month in and added 4 minutes to routine?

Hello all,
    I'm one month in to my routine and just started My second month Monday. I started to get some irritation from stretching below the head. I'm wondering if I added to much to my routine too soon. Added 2.5 minutes to my stretches, and 2 minutes to my Jelqing.

Adding 4 minutes to your routine after a month isn't much and shouldn't have much effect on on your penis and PI's. It sounds like the irritation you are experiencing is on the skin and not the tunica. Try using a piece cotton cloth under your grip and see if that helps.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Ok. Strange thing is I didn't have irritation in first month of training. Maybe extended time stretching is causing it? The only other factor I can think of is I been using lemons since Monday and maybe I didn't wash my hands before I started exercising lol.

Comment

How exactly are you effecting the volume increases from session to session?
        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

@bigAl I keep the same volume(I'm assuming you mean the routine and intensity stays the same) from session to session

Comment

Originally posted by dillydally View Post
            @bigAl I keep the same volume(I'm assuming you mean the routine and intensity stays the same) from session to session
            Both the intensity and volume should be increased regularly in order to force progress. This is assuming training form and conditioning are satisfactory.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

All the 2.5 minutes of stretching I added to my routine was in the downward position. I added 2 minutes of Jelqing.
              I suppose I could rate my intensity of stretch and jelq from a 0-10 basis and up it each month I switch.

Comment

Starting at 2.5 mins.- if you could add 15-30 seconds of activity per exercises per session it should make a notable difference in just a few weeks.

Comment

Sounds good. Glad to get an ok to add time from an expert.
                  Do you recommend keeping warm ups the same? And what about the kegal routine?

Comment

Also when you say per session are you talking one day or after my two days?

Comment

Sounds good. Glad to get an ok to add time from an expert.
                      Do you recommend keeping warm ups the same? And what about the kegal routine?
                      Warm ups and warm downs at 5-7 minutes each. You should be performing Erect Kegels as a part of your routine. Normally, you'd perform them after your enlargement-specific exercises and before your edging/Stop and Starts.

Comment

Also when you say per session are you talking one day or after my two days?
                        Each session= each specific workout.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                          Warm ups and warm downs at 5-7 minutes each. You should be performing Erect Kegels as a part of your routine. Normally, you'd perform them after your enlargement-specific exercises and before your edging/Stop and Starts.
                          Great, flaccid kegels were not feeling effective.
                          Can you help me understand why kegals are suggested to be done post enlargement-specific exercises?

Comment

Great, flaccid kegels were not feeling effective.
                            Can you help me understand why kegals are suggested to be done post enlargement-specific exercises?
                            There's a complementary push/pull effect to be achieved by performing Erect Kegels immediately after stretches (and stretches after girth work).

The often necessary stimulation and the nature of this exercise makes it the perfect transitioning movement to the final exercise in the standard regimen set up: edging/Stop and Starts.

Comment

Got ya.
                              Is there a certain point when I stop adding on time to my exercises? For instance a max amount of time stretching being at 20 minutes?
                              Also I think I misinterpreted what you said by a adding seconds onto my exercises and added 15 seconds to each set. Which in total was 1:15 seconds added to stretching. 5 sets X 15 seconds added...

Comment

Working...
                              X