Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible new gains? Overtraining and soreness? What is normal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible new gains? Overtraining and soreness? What is normal?

I've been doing PE for about 1.5 months very inconsistency and without a set routine.

inconsistency is because I keep getting too sore.

After training, my unit is usually sore for the next 2 days. EQ is down So I rest about 3-5 days until I'm feeling better. Is this normal? Is feeling sore/slight pain, and not getting 100% hard after workouts a normal thing? (did clamping, ULI's, and a double ULI? below glands and base with tunica tugs)

After rest when fully hard, I've actually seen my girth increase slightly when 100% erect. (About 1/8 inch) Extremely small gain but I measured a few times to make sure.

I've always held a measuring tape semi tight around the penis, careful not to constrict same place every time same erection level.

How can you tell if this is temporary due to fluid build up? What should I be doing to "cement" any gains?

Also, I don't want length. I'm already 7 inches and I don't want to be much more. (I like petite women )

How have you guys created a more targeted Jelq routine or routine in general? I tried clamping and ULI's but it's very intense and I have to rest for 5 days after.

Is there a less intense routine for girth only?

You are overworking it way too hard! ULI's and clamping are advanced exercises and should not be attempted by someone just starting out. Reduced EQ, soreness are negative PI's.Physiological Indicators (PI's) If you are feeling pain it's not a good thing and may be an indicator that you are about to injure your penis.You need to condition your penis first.

Start over with a beginner routine, such as the JP90(JonPop-Intense Beginner Routine) and follow it through for 90 days to condition your penis. Do plenty of reading in the START HERE! link at the top left of the page to educate yourself on how to safely and effectively get started off.

Safety First!
    Cavalier
    Retired Super Moderator
    Member of the Month Feb 2015
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Cavalier; 04-17-2017, 03:50 PM.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
      You are overworking it way too hard! ULI's and clamping are advanced exercises and should not be attempted by someone just starting out. Reduced EQ, soreness are negative PI's.Physiological Indicators (PI's) If you are feeling it's not a good thing and may be an indicator that you are about to injure your penis.You need to condition your penis first.

Start over with a beginner routine, such as the JP90(JonPop-Intense Beginner Routine) and follow it through for 90 days to condition your penis. Do plenty of reading in the START HERE! link at the top left of the page to educate yourself on how to safely and effectively get started off.

Safety First!
      So should I take a few weeks off then until I get 100%?

Comment

That would be a good idea. It might not even take that long, but it's better to err on the side of caution.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Great advice given already by Cavalier, RedWilly. I second his motion to rest your dick and read, read and read some more to properly educate yourself about PE.
          Clamping and Ulis are too advanced for a beginner. You only have one dick (as far as I know). You don't want to mess it up. Injuries are real and can have a devastating effect on your unit and thus on your sex life. Injuries can be a major source of stress and anxiety and nobody needs that.

PE is serious business, this is your dick we're talking about.
          If you decide to start the JP90 once RedWilly has healed up, start with about half the reps recommended in that routine and add a few each week, building up to the full routine over the first month or so. As Cav recommended, read about PIs and respond to them accordingly. You dick will tell you when it needs a rest (like it is now) and it will also tell you when it's ready to add more to the routine.
          Again, use your rest break to read and learn all a beginner needs to know athttps://www.pegym.com/forums/beginners-forum/2093-read-before-you-post-maximize-your-success-here.html
          Good luck and stay safe!
          Aug 2012: BPEL: 6.25", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5.25"
          Jan 2016: BPEL: 6.75", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5 3/8"
          4/16/16 BPEL: 7.0", BPSF: 7 7/16"", MEG:5.5

Comment

Originally posted by domnus View Post
            Great advice given already by Cavalier, RedWilly. I second his motion to rest your dick and read, read and read some more to properly educate yourself about PE.
            Clamping and Ulis are too advanced for a beginner. You only have one dick (as far as I know). You don't want to mess it up. Injuries are real and can have a devastating effect on your unit and thus on your sex life. Injuries can be a major source of stress and anxiety and nobody needs that.

PE is serious business, this is your dick we're talking about.
            If you decide to start the JP90 once RedWilly has healed up, start with about half the reps recommended in that routine and add a few each week, building up to the full routine over the first month or so. As Cav recommended, read about PIs and respond to them accordingly. You dick will tell you when it needs a rest (like it is now) and it will also tell you when it's ready to add more to the routine.
            Again, use your rest break to read and learn all a beginner needs to know athttps://www.pegym.com/forums/beginners-forum/2093-read-before-you-post-maximize-your-success-here.html
            Good luck and stay safe!
            Thanks for the advice. I'll be sure to take it. Very light and half of JP90 easing into it.

Still injured after a whole week. Quality + hardness of erections has gone down... but I still see some very small gains in there! Hopefully I can get diamond hard like I was before last week.

How long is a normal recovery from an injury like this in your opinion? Sorness, EQ down, pain... Erections dont last as long...

Comment

Still injured after a little more than a week.

I'm getting erections which is good, but feel so detached from my dick. Still in pain. EQ is very much down.

Comment

Working...
              X