Can I stop VJelqs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I stop VJelqs?

Ok, so I've been doing jp90 for about 2 weeks almost 3 weeks. I have to say that I really hate vjelqs, I feel like it's a cooldown instead I don't feel anything from it and usually go flaccid on them. I don't feel any stretch any tension at all like I do with jelqs. Can I just stop doing vjelqs right now or should I wait until I'm completely done with jp90
    Biggest Goal : Fight my Premature Ejac
    I BEAT IT! :D https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ml#post1651959

BPEL : 18.5 (7.2 IN) X MEG : 11.7 CM (4.6 IN) Stretched Flaccid : 7.75in

Goal: 8inch BP X 5.5in Girth

Hi,

I personally do not like em either and skip em. I seem ok but like you, I'm a beginner. I may re integrate them later as they seem to make sense.
    NBPEL 6 1/4" EG 5 1/4" - March 2017
    NBPEL 6 1/2" EG 5 1/2" - April 2017
    NBPEL 6 3/4" EG 5 1/2" - May 2017
    Goal; hard, strong, veiny

Comment

V jelq is the most perfect girth exercise i love them.
      1/2017
      Bpel:8.39
      Nbpel:8
      Eg:5.75

Current
      Bpel 8.66!
      Fl:6"
      Eg:6.1
      Still growing!!!

Never injured and so proud for it!

Comment

Originally posted by 8.39 View Post
        Hi,

Ok cool, thanks for that. Looks like I must and will learn to like them.
        NBPEL 6 1/4" EG 5 1/4" - March 2017
        NBPEL 6 1/2" EG 5 1/2" - April 2017
        NBPEL 6 3/4" EG 5 1/2" - May 2017
        Goal; hard, strong, veiny

Comment

Originally posted by 8.39 View Post
          Oh god, that's what I really want, girth over length. I guess I'll learn to use it better, keeping myself at 40% with them is hard, I mostly lose the erection or sometimes just go straight to a 90%. It really feels fonky and all over the place and I don't really feel anything. Should I try applying more pressure when doing this? More than a jelq?
          Biggest Goal : Fight my Premature Ejac
          I BEAT IT! :D https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ml#post1651959

BPEL : 18.5 (7.2 IN) X MEG : 11.7 CM (4.6 IN) Stretched Flaccid : 7.75in

Goal: 8inch BP X 5.5in Girth

Comment

I feel the same way when I do them.. I feel I lose some of my erection, but I believe its due to the angle. I notice though that if you focus on the sensation while you do vjelqs, you can feel the stretching and forcing of the blood up and then back down. If you feel that, j think it's a good PI. I've seem some girth gains, and I attribute to vjelqs and edging.
            08/28/16 (initial) 6.1 BPEL x 5.0 EG
            10/28/16. 6.75 x 5.25

Goals:
            1> 7 x 5.25
            2>7.5 x 5.5
            3>8.25 x 6

Comment

It's interesting how different respond in different ways to the same exercise.

Personally, I can't feel any expansion with regular jelqs, only with v-jelqs (on the underside of my penis). And v-jelqs actually turn me on now so much that it can be a problem, and i have to take a minute to calm down.

Maybe double-check your technique, but I don't think there's any exercise that is a 'make it or break it' kind of exercise. I'd assume that all roads lead to Rome (assuming you're using correct technique and the right types of exercises for your goals).
              Start (Jan 1st 2017): 7.0" BPEL x 5.1" MEG (17.8cm x 13cm) w/ 1" fat pad
              Now (Oct 9th 2017): 7.5" BPEL x 5.43" MEG (18.5cm x 13.7cm) w/ .7" fat pad
              Goal (Revised): 7.5" BPEL x 5.75" MEG (19.7cm x 14.7cm) w/ almost zero fat pad

Comment

Look at my signature regarding UV's. I had all the same complaints regarding V's, but my changes to it make it a fantastic exercise. While I have been doing this stuff for years, newbies can also perform the UV by simply not applying a ton of pressure onto your jelqing fingers. Nearly all of my girth gains have come from the UV and UJ.
                FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                The Ultimate V (The UV)
                Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                Heated Bundled LAS
                Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Was never a big fan of Vs. Literally couldn't get to grips with the exercise. Ditched them and replaced with regular Js.

Comment

Working...
                  X