Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warming up with a hot shower?

Hey guys,

I tried to look through the forums to find similar posts, but couldn't find anything specific.

The question is, is it OKAY take a normal hot shower for warming up?

Good answers will be appreciated.

Im not a veteran, perhaps I have read pegym for years but started just a bit over a month. I will chip in my thoughts anyways. For me, to save time I usually take a hot shower and thoroughly rince my flaccid cock. I think the most important thing is to dry ur cock immediately right out of shower. I believe water droplets makes ur dick looses its tempature fast, so I think as long as feel ur divk is loose and relax during shower, and u dry it up completely should not be a problem.

Any veteran can give us advice?

Comment

I would auggest a shower as a warmdown. That way you can wash any libricant off, if necessary.
      My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

I used to use this method when I first started PE'ing, but the inventor in me quickly became dissatisfied with this and went and took the whole minute it takes to make a rice sock.

Directions for making a rice sock:-

Get one sports sock, half/three quarters fill with white rice and tie a knot in the end. Job done.

When warming, wack in the microwave on full power for 1.5 to 2 minutes. You may need to experiment with the time as 2 minutes is usually very hot in my microwave, but the sock retains its heat for a long time.
        "Those who know others have knowledge,
        those who know themselves have insight.
        Those who master others have force,
        those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

As long as the water is hitting the desired areas you should be OK. The ambient temperature of a very warm shower helps too.
          Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

You preferably want your flaccid penis to be radiating heat immediately after your warmup. A hot shower may achieve this if you focus the shower-head on your penis for a substantial amount of time. However, as Burty said above, using a rice sock or microwavable cherry stone bag is much more efficient and you'll certainly feel the heat radiating off your penis after applying either of the above for 7+ minutes.

A hot shower is good for a warm down, a hot bath is even better.
            My Extending Journey
            07/10/14 - 6.5" BPEL | 5.5" MSEG
            25/01/17 - 7.25" BPEL | 5.6" MSEG

♪ Keep on tuggin' — keep on hangin' ♪

Comment

Working...
            X