Just Starting Out- Would appreciate any advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Starting Out- Would appreciate any advice

So I recently found out about this community and have been doing some research and have actually started with a few stretches. I am 22yo and starting out with 6x5.5, my girth is conistently 5.5 throughout, maybe 5.6-5.65 toward the head. I have a unique situation because I do not want to gain any girth at all, just length if that is possible.

I have started with light stretches (straight down, and to both sides) maybe 30-50 of these each day, for 3 days so far and Ive already noticed an increase in primarily flaccid girth but also by base girth when erect (a slight length increase also). Is that normal? maybe the reason for this is I have never once streched my flaccid penis or done anything of the nature before this week. My goal would be to increase my length to 6.5-7 and to keep my girth at 5.5. Also, I am very paranoid and don't want to risk it with the jelqing exercise even though I realize the danger is minimal.

I appreciate anybody taking the time to read this and would appreciate some advice on how to gain an inch in length without gaining any girth. Should I continue with just stretches? if so, what other stretches should I add? also, should these only be done after heating the penis? I don't want to buy any devices at this point.

do jelqing with 30 to 40 % erect. Start with light routine .

Comment

Hello and welcome!
      Very nice size (im jealous). If you're looking for length, light stretches are a great start! If PE is done smart and safely there is no reason to be paranoid. Take a read here. There's a lot of useful info for your journey!
      Good luck and happy gains!
      My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Maybe jelqing in the future but I am definitely just going to stick with stretches for the time being. However, will the flaccid length gained from stretches come with erect length as well? I am primarily concerned with erect length

Comment

Originally posted by plasma67 View Post
          Thanks for the feedback! Maybe jelqing in the future but I am definitely just going to stick with stretches for the time being. However, will the flaccid length gained from stretches come with erect length as well? I am primarily concerned with erect length
          welcome to the gym plasma67, are you finding your way around all right? quite often flaccid gains proceed erect gains.

be safe stretchng
          goal--Contentment
          proactive's progress log

Comment

There's a chance of gaining girth by loosening up the tunica but it probably won't be much and without doing any fairly intense girth exercises you shouldn't worry about gaining girth if you don't want to.

In your case I'd start with basic stretches and circle stretches. They're simple and I got fairly good results from them, just do the helicopter shakes in between so your glans don't get cold. When you've done it for about 2 months start looking in to more advanced stretches here and on OKdick to try out, I personally recommend the A-stretch which is really intense. Admittedly I haven't quite gained an inch, but I'm sitting around .75" in length gains mostly from basic stretches and tunica tugs.
            Start
            BPEL: 6.75-7"(not a good measurement)
            BEG: 5ish (not a good measurement)

Current (4/10/2018)
            BPEL: 8"
            MSEG: 5.375-5.45"

Goal
            BPEL: 8"+
            MSEG: 6"

Comment

Working...
            X