Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doing PE while living with my parents. Advice please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doing PE while living with my parents. Advice please?

I live with my parents and it's pretty awkward to do PE. Obviously I can go into the bathroom and do things, but they're asking why I need flannels, cloths and towels all the time. They also question why I'm running the taps so much (for hot water) and why I'm in the bathroom so much.

Please help, this is really awkward and I'm not sure what to do.

I'm in the same position however I haven't got the running the taps question yet. Not sure what I would tell them. For the flannels I just said I like using them to wash and that seemed to work.

Probably the best thing to do is be honest and just show them what you're doing and hopefully they support it. Other than that I'm not too sure..

START
    BPEL 6.1", MEG 4.7"
    CURRENT
    BPEL 7.08", MEG 4.7"
    1st GOAL

BPEL 7", MEG 5.2"
    2nd GOAL
    BPEL 7.5", MEG 5.5"

Comment

rice sock. twisted your ankle/shoulder/neck and the rice sock helps it. In fact, it's pretty good for aches and pains in general. You feel like you use it like a hot water bottle at night and just chill out with it on your ankle. Someone gave you this advice at work/school/wherever and it really helps.

Sometimes it loses its heat before you feel 'it has done its work' so you just pop back to the microwave to heat it up again (warmdown)
      LJMatey
      Last edited by LJMatey; 04-21-2017, 07:25 AM.
      Start: Jan '17. Current: BPEL: +0.9" EG: +0.47"

Comment

I think it should be pretty easy as long as you have your own room. All you need as stated earlier is a rice sock and lube. Do this before your regular shower which you could use as a warm down. Before I discovered the rice sock, that warmup was the part I hated the most. I usually do 90 seconds in the microwave and if it's too hot, I just put a T-shirt around it then use it.

Comment

In the bathroom while doing morning and night time routines. Rice sock and under the covers at night and in the morning.

Warm-ups makes PE more effective but not necessary every time.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Hey WishIWasBig! I understand your position completely.
            I don't know what your routine consists of, but if it allows for it, then just stay in your bedroom, lock it up and PE. As for the warm up/down you can use a kettle, water, a container and a cloth. That's what I always do when I am at my parents house.
            If they ask you what you are doing locked up in your room then just say you are doing meditating and stretching exercises and you would appreciate some alone time.
            Initial: 12.2 x 11.5 (BPEL)
            Current: 16 x 12.7 (BPEL)
            Goal:
            • Short-term: 17 x 14 (BPEL)

You can enjoy my log here:
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-dicktory.html

Comment

Use an electronic heating pad for warm ups and warm downs, PE in the bedroom.
              You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Move out....

Comment

Ok, so I live with my mom too. To be honest it's really easy to just do it whenever everyone is asleep. Or when everyones at work, usually everyone leaves my house at 8am and I go to work at 4pm, so I have all that time to do it. Use a sock with some rice and if you have your own room just wrap yourself up, for lube just use some type of oil or even a lotion. Cocunut oil works best and if your parents ask why you have that say you read that it's a good moisturizer, teeth cleaner, and cleans your shoes better idk. What's the situation like with your parents are they super chill and laid back or are they really strict? If they're chill I'd just tell them it's your alone time or whatever, I'm super cool with everyone in my house I can just straight up tell them, or just tell them not to come in my room for an hour.
                  Biggest Goal : Fight my Premature Ejac
                  I BEAT IT! :D https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ml#post1651959

BPEL : 18.5 (7.2 IN) X MEG : 11.7 CM (4.6 IN) Stretched Flaccid : 7.75in

Goal: 8inch BP X 5.5in Girth

Comment

I'm going to go against all the other responses.

I'm going to college and live at home as well. I simply told my parents that I'm doing PE exercises because I was getting a slight ED and doing this was making it better. They understood and don't really care.

btw, my parents are extremely conservative.

Comment

Working...
                    X