Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginner

Hi,

I just started jelqing. Reading and watching the video here.

I have circumcised penis. The problem I'm having jelqing is that when I grip and pull towards my glans, my skin around pubic bone and testicle are all being pulled up and under my glans.

Is it wrong? Am I applying too much pressure on my grip? But, if i am not applying enough pressure on my grip, i don't feel I'm pushing the blood up the penis.

The video in this website, I dont see him having this problem.

Advise please. Appreciated.

Thank you.

One more question, the website doesn't explain much on how to warm down.

Should we do some stretching?

Because from the first few attempt of jelqing, i feel my penis shrink after jelqing. Not sure of the reason.

Comment

Welcome to the gym!

You should start off with a beginner routine such as the JP90(JonPop-Intense Beginner Routine). It, as well as all the other essential information you will need, can be found in the START HERE! link at the top left of the page. Do plenty of reading in there, there is a lot to learn.

For jelqing make sure you are using plenty of lube to help reduce the amount of skin being pulled up the shaft. Instead of jelqing with the palm facing up make your grip with the palm facing down. When your stroke is about half way up the shaft you can then grip the skin with your other hand and slide it back down to the base and hold it while you finish your stroke.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
        Welcome to the gym!

You should start off with a beginner routine such as the JP90(JonPop-Intense Beginner Routine). It, as well as all the other essential information you will need, can be found in the START HERE! link at the top left of the page. Do plenty of reading in there, there is a lot to learn.

For jelqing make sure you are using plenty of lube to help reduce the amount of skin being pulled up the shaft. Instead of jelqing with the palm facing up make your grip with the palm facing down. When your stroke is about half way up the shaft you can then grip the skin with your other hand and slide it back down to the base and hold it while you finish your stroke.
        This is exactly what I did when I was having the same problem - I find the overhand grip a lot easier than under - doesn't seem to drag the skin up as much

Comment

Hi, may I ask your opinion of bathmate? Any person use bathmate? Does it really work? I am thinking of trying it together with my jelqing exercise.

Comment

May i know what's NBPEL, EG, MSEG?

Comment

My penis is curved to the left. Does jelqing help straighten my penis?

Comment

Working...
              X