Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want a routine that focuses almost exclusively on girth. What should I do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want a routine that focuses almost exclusively on girth. What should I do?

I say almost exclusively, because a bit of length would be nice for proportions. But length really does not bother me. What I want is more girth. As much girth as possible lol.

So I'm looking for a routine or exercise that helps me achieve this objective. What should I be doing? Any help is much appreciated.

I saw someone say that you need a firmer erection in order to achieve girth gains. Don't know if that's true or not.

I also read a thread about the jp90 routine, with the guy saying that he had gained no girth from doing this routine. So immediately I'm thinking jp90 is definitely NOT the routine I should do.

My experience level with PE: zero. Never done it before. If anyone wants to know my measurements, feel free to ask and I will tell them.
    Last edited by WishIWasBig; 03-27-2017, 06:27 PM. Reason: j90 to jp90

With zero experience I would go read the beginners section,, the safety first thread and then I would start doing the JP90 which is to condition yourself so you don't hurt yourself. Girth works comes much later, only after you have been properly conditioned.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
      With zero experience I would go read the beginners section,, the safety first thread and then I would start doing the JP90 which is to condition yourself so you don't hurt yourself. Girth works comes much later, only after you have been properly conditioned.
      Already read all those threads.

I think you missed the part where I said 'the guy saying that he had gained no girth from doing this [JP90] routine'.

Comment

He most likely saw that, but told you to start with JP90 to condition yourself first to avoid injuries with girth work, but if you don't care about injuring yourself then I would say clamping would be the way to go.
        Feb. 2014 BPEL 6.8" Girth not measured

August 2015 BPEL 7.7" MG 5.1" BG 5.8"

Current NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.4"

Comment

Originally posted by WishIWasBig View Post
          Already read all those threads.

I think you missed the part where I said 'the guy saying that he had gained no girth from doing this [JP90] routine'.
          You missed the part where CUSP said "which is to condition yourself so you don't hurt yourself."
          A lot of people do get girth gains from JP90 and other beginner routines. But most of the girth exercises require conditioning. Do a beginner routine. You might gain some girth. Then start doing squeezes, ULIs etc. You can decide later if you want to proceed to clamping. I myself do intend on clamping eventually. Probably in about 6 months, but I'm not willing to rush into the death of my penis.
          BPEL-5.875" MEG- 4.00" (2/12/17)
          BPEL- 5.875" MEG- 4.25" (3/31/17)

Goal: BPEL- 6.5" MEG- 5"

My Progress Log

Comment

Working...
          X