Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

combining Big Al's routine with that of Minute Man?any clues? advice on supplements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• combining Big Al's routine with that of Minute Man?any clues? advice on supplements

Hi there ! Thank you guys for this forum, is very informative and friendly (a nice surprise id say), i wish i could have found it 10 years ago (at least).

As ive posted in "introduce yourself thread" im very new here and Im from Italy so dont be mad at my English mistakes please..

I am 37 years old.

My objectives are related to Stamina and MMO but, reading as much as threads possible Ive realized that it would be worth doing some length and girth exercises.

So Id like to share my plan with you and to see whether it is feasible in the light of my objectives:

a) get from my current 16 cm (6'3 inches i guess) of length (BPEL) - if i measured correctly - to 18 cm (7'1 inches)

b) get from my current 13 cm (5'1 inches of girth) - if i measured correctly - to 14,5 cm (5'7 inches),

c) have a balanced pelvic floor

d) have DO 's

e) have a flat tummy and weight less then 75 kilograms (165 pounds)

In the light of the above and considering the various posts (ive read as much as I could) I'd like to follow the Big Al's beginner's routine (see the link

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-routine.html)

and integrate it, in the kegels part, with the routine suggested by Minute Man link

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...asm-guide.html

(maybe decreasing a bit quantities since last time i did it - level 0.2 - felt very tired and had a two days EQ black out lol).

Im wondering whether this can work or is bound to be ineffective ...

Im trying to use the free software i found on the forum, it looks nice (maybe it can help other newbies like me haha).

Now id like to raise some questions :

1. do you think the objectives are realistic and the plan above is feasible ?

2. its not so clear to me how the cooling down process works, is it like warming up process but with the towel in cold water ? Or alternating the one with the other ?

I understood warm up, cool down and stretches are very important so id be happy to avoid any misunderstandings in this area

3. for a balanced pelvic floor i understood reverse kegels (RK) are key (alongside with normal kegels).. im not good at RK but for now ill do them while standing up and ill try to do some hindi squats (when and if I understand how to do them) as some of u suggested...

4. any clues on ejaculation frequency ? the tantric thought says at least once a week for my age, isn't that a low frequency ?

5. last but not least, is the timing during the day important, i mean should i put it every training day at 7 am or can i do some times in the morning and when i cannot in the morning can i do it in the evening ? or consistency is very key ?

Is there somebody that could suggest any routines to be imported in the software created by Iguana ?

AS for the supplements Im taking a blend of Supplements (if u dont mind please take a look at the link

<link removed. Google optimum fx priority male supplement>

this is from Amazon Italy but the ingredients are in English.

On top of that im trying to have a more healthy diet, less carbs, less (hope 0) alcohol because id like to have a flat tummy (any clues on this matter are welcome too, ive recently been frightened from reports telling about nowadays estrogens influence in our male bodies).

Ive decided to tell all this to my wife otherwise it could be impossible to carry out this plan .. lol..

Ill let you know step by step my progress (if any..) through a specific Journal

Thank you..

P.s.: i hope I posted this in the correct section ...
    Cavalier
    Retired Super Moderator
    Member of the Month Feb 2015
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Cavalier; 04-30-2017, 08:58 AM.

Seems like a good set of realistic goals, compadre!

Cooldown is just the same as what you do for warmup. Is just a word, nothing to do with cold temperature.

PM sent as well
    Start: Jan '17. Current: BPEL: +0.9" EG: +0.47"

Comment

I removed your Amazon link. Links to outside sites are not allowed.

Your plan looks good and your goals are realistic.

The ejaculation frequency you mentioned says at least once a week. Having multiple ejaculations a week is good, especially if it comes from a good healthy sex life. Excessive masturbation on the other hand can be a problem.

If you sometimes don't have the time and have to skip your morning routine it would be OK to do it later in the day when you have the time. That would still be consistent, skipping it all together for the day would not be.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

oh ok sorry guys for the amazon link i just wanted to show u the supplements im having (i guess that link is available in Italy only but sorry again).

Any clues on the supplements ?

thank you

Comment

No list of supplements shows. If you list them we might be able to comment. Mostly supplements are not required. There are some who believe in using them. Look in the Chemical PE threads.
          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

If you Google the phrase I inserted in place of your link the product will come up.
            To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

thanks a lot, the supplements are the following

Active Ingredients (per serving of 3 capsules):

Magnesium Oxide 627 mg
              Providing Magnesium 375 mg,
              L-Arginine HCI 250 mg,
              Fenugreek (6:1) 50% Saponins 125 mg Providing 750 mg,
              Maca Extract (10:1) 60 mg Providing 600 mg,
              Zinc Citrate 50 mg Providing Zinc 15 mg,
              Watercress Herb (4:1) 37.5 mg Providing 150 mg,
              Asparagus Root (4:1) 37.5 mg Providing 150 mg,
              Ginkgo Biloba 24% 6% (50:1) 37.5 mg Providing 1875 mg,
              Garlic Extract (100:1) 30 mg Providing 3000 mg,
              Broccoli Sprout (10:1) 30 mg Providing 300 mg,
              Oat Straw (Avena Sativa) (10:1) 30 mg Providing 300 mg,
              Korean Ginseng (White) (50:1) 2% Ginsenosides 30 mg
              Providing 1500 mg, Cholecalciferol 100,000 iu/g 20 mg Providing Vitamin D3 2000 IU,
              Black Pepper Extract - Piper Nigrum Providing 15 mg,
              Pyridoxine HCL 12.75 mg Providing Vitamin B6 10 mg.
              Other Ingredients: Size 0 Gelatin Capsule (colourants titanium dioxide, yellow iron oxide, indigotine - FD&C Blue2) Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate (bulk agent), Silica

Comment

Those should have benefits in the circulation department.
                ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

thank you

Comment

If you feel your stamina is a weak point you might do well to focus on it alone for awhile to isolate and accelerate gains in EQ.
                    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

hey big al, sorry im reading just now ur message. I dont think my stamina is week but isolating could make things easier maybe. u suggest going with start and stop first? if yes what routine could be adopted and for how much time. thank you.

Comment

Glad to help

Appending the following stamina regimen at the end of your enlargement work (and prior to your warm down) should work well: The “Stamina Only” Routine for Reversing the Effects of Detraining

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

thank you

Comment

Originally posted by paul7979 View Post
                            thank you
                            You're welcome

Comment

Found this old post of mine involving my objectives set 4 years ago.. I thought it be nice to do a little follow up

a) get from my current 16 cm (6'3 inches i guess) of length (BPEL) - if i measured correctly https://e5v4d7a2.stackpathcdn.com/fo...lies/smile.png - to 18 cm (7'1 inches)

Well, I measured last week and I was 18 to 18,5 cm long (7 to 7,2 inches). Now while I am very happy about that at this point I am doubtful about the measurement process in 2017 ...

b) get from my current 13 cm (5'1 inches of girth) - if i measured correctly - to 14,5 cm (5'7 inches),

No variations in this department, I just realized that my girth at the base is 13,5 cm (5'23 inches) but I didn't measure it 4 years ago.
                              I have done thee JP90 routing for 3 months only and a lot of edging, kegels and reverse kegels. An important achievement have been the erected kegels with towel raises; i can hold an erect kegel now from 50 to 70 seconds which is remarkable considering i struggled a lot to get to 20 sec.

c) have a balanced pelvic floor

I think this is OK. I try to pay also attention to reverse kegels and try to not forget about them.

d) have DO 's

have gotten very close to this one but it is not an achieved objective.. I think I have still to work on strength. I have noticed that the belly breathing aspect is important here.

e) have a flat tummy and weight less then 75 kilograms (165 pounds)

Well, my weight is between 72 and 73 kg (159 to 161 pounds). this wouldn't have been possible without giving up on beer and wine alongside a low-carb diet.
                              I also do cardio at least 3 times a week, some tummy workout 4 times a week and body stretching four times a week. to be honest this has been worth it

Last but not least I am struggling a lot with supplements, here in Europe I don't find good quality ones.. I take Maca, horny goat weed, L-arginine and citrulline and some times bombyx mori which so far has been the nicest surprise.

I'd like to thank Big Al, Pegasus, Hydeaway85 and Tango for the support.

Comment

Working...
                              X