Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you only Length stretch, will you lose girth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you only Length stretch, will you lose girth?

I get enough compliments on my girth so I figure I'm good there. I was wondering if I do the basic length stretch, if that will cause me to lose girth and I should rotate in the jelq exercise as well? Or will I be good just using the length stretch?

You won't lose girth, you may even gains some if you stretch with a lot of force. Although, you may visually appear thinner if you gain a lot of length, you won't measure smaller though.

Comment

Nope.
      goal--Contentment
      proactive's progress log

Comment

Sometimes I wonder if Mid Girth even increases simply because more of the inner penis is exposed and most typically, our dicks are thicker closer to the body. So basically the mid point become what was previously closer to the base.
        Start (Jan 1st 2017): 7.0" BPEL x 5.1" MEG (17.8cm x 13cm) w/ 1" fat pad
        Now (Oct 9th 2017): 7.5" BPEL x 5.43" MEG (18.5cm x 13.7cm) w/ .7" fat pad
        Goal (Revised): 7.5" BPEL x 5.75" MEG (19.7cm x 14.7cm) w/ almost zero fat pad

Comment

Originally posted by ped View Post
          I get enough compliments on my girth so I figure I'm good there. I was wondering if I do the basic length stretch, if that will cause me to lose girth and I should rotate in the jelq exercise as well? Or will I be good just using the length stretch?
          I've been stretching ONLY and exclusively for length for about 9 months. No girth work.

Haven't lost a millimeter of girth. Keep tuggin'!!!!
          "I simply am not there..."

"Sharp like an edge of a Samurai sword, the mental blade cuts through flesh and bone."

Start BPEL: (7/30/16) : 17.5 cm
          Current BPEL: ? (pending)
          Current NBP: 19cm
          BPFSL : 23.3 cm

1st major Goal: 21.5 cm BPEL

Ultimate Goal: 25 cm BPEL

Comment

The tunica(e) are stretched along with the ligaments so it's possible to gain some girth from stretching- esp. if performed in a bundled fashion.
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by LeafyGreens View Post
              Sometimes I wonder if Mid Girth even increases simply because more of the inner penis is exposed and most typically, our dicks are thicker closer to the body. So basically the mid point become what was previously closer to the base.
              I never thought of it that way, but it makes perfect sense. Like if you're six inches erect and have a larger base girth than mid-girth like most people do and later gain two inches in length, then more of your penis will be thicker, because I highly doubt that the new length gains at base girth will be thinner than your previous base girth. I would say the same size, or maybe even thicker.

Comment

According to one study the average penis increased by almost .8 inches in length by using the penis traction device. The circumference of the glans penis also increased according to the study. Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20102448 . A 1/3 increase in penis length according to another study Source: https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0305080516.htm
                Here is another source, which shows that an average of .5 inch gain in erect penis length after 6 months of penis traction (the sources provided by the original post were all flaccid or stretched penis gains.)
                Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25809129

Keep in mind that *no decline girth were shown, but no increase in girth either.

Comment

Originally posted by fungoat View Post
                  According to one study the average penis increased by almost .8 inches in length by using the penis traction device. The circumference of the glans penis also increased according to the study. Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20102448 . A 1/3 increase in penis length according to another study Source: https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0305080516.htm
                  Here is another source, which shows that an average of .5 inch gain in erect penis length after 6 months of penis traction (the sources provided by the original post were all flaccid or stretched penis gains.)
                  Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25809129

Keep in mind that *no decline girth were shown, but no increase in girth either.
                  The results might have been different if more exercises and a more direct effort towards EQ improvement was used- even if it would have skewed the results obtained from the extender alone.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                    The results might have been different if more exercises and a more direct effort towards EQ improvement was used- even if it would have skewed the results obtained from the extender alone.
                    Also keep in mind that the average size of the erect penis in that study was less than 5 inches. If you get the same percentage increase with an average size penis (5-6 inches) the results would be better.

Comment

Originally posted by fungoat View Post
                      Also keep in mind that the average size of the erect penis in that study was less than 5 inches. If you get the same percentage increase with an average size penis (5-6 inches) the results would be better.
                      You may very well be correct

Comment

Working...
                      X