Retaining blood flow after PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retaining blood flow after PE

I've started the JP90 program, but have a question that I haven't found an answer for. During the first week, my penis stayed nice and 'full' for about 30 minutes after my PE session. Now though, it seems to drain much faster, often losing that fully pumped feeling in 2 - 3 minutes. Is this normal? I understand the goal is to keep as much blood pumped into the penis as possible, but I'm not sure how to do this.

Thanks!

Originally posted by Sam_thelion View Post
    I've started the JP90 program, but have a question that I haven't found an answer for. During the first week, my penis stayed nice and 'full' for about 30 minutes after my PE session. Now though, it seems to drain much faster, often losing that fully pumped feeling in 2 - 3 minutes. Is this normal? I understand the goal is to keep as much blood pumped into the penis as possible, but I'm not sure how to do this.

Thanks!
    I've personally taken up edging very recently (I'm also doing JP90's, and I've added edging at the end of the routine 2 days ago). I'll be giving details on how I feel this has worked out this week in my own personal progress log. Edging should definitely work to keep your penis fully pumped with blood for quite a while after the main stretching and jelqing routine of the jp90's.
    My Progress Log - The Pink Mile
    Start - 24/03/2017: 6.0 BPEL; 4.75 MEG; 4.88 BEG
    Current - 24/07/2017: 6.5 BPEL; 5.0 MEG; 5.13 BEG
    1st Goal: 8.0 BPEL; 6.0 MEG; 6.0 BEG

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_thelion View Post

Thanks!
      Ofcourse its normal because your body slowly getting conditioned and getting used the exercises.
      1/2017
      Bpel:8.39
      Nbpel:8
      Eg:5.75

Current
      Bpel 8.66!
      Fl:6"
      Eg:6.1
      Still growing!!!

Never injured and so proud for it!

Comment

Originally posted by UglyBoy View Post
        I've personally taken up edging very recently (I'm also doing JP90's, and I've added edging at the end of the routine 2 days ago). I'll be giving details on how I feel this has worked out this week in my own personal progress log. Edging should definitely work to keep your penis fully pumped with blood for quite a while after the main stretching and jelqing routine of the jp90's.

How'd you gain all that base girth? Good job my friend!

Comment

Overall sounds normal, just check if you're not overtraining.
          Started: 29/11/2016
          NBPEL:5.4.. 5.6.. 5.7
          BPEL:6.. 6.2.. 6.3
          MSEG: 4.8.. 4.9
          BEG: 5
          BPFSL: 5.4.. 6.2
          What the mind thinks the body follows
          My progress log

Comment

Working...
          X