Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Masturbation before jelqing seems to be the only way...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masturbation before jelqing seems to be the only way...

Hey there,
    I started jelqing, or atleast trying to jelq.
    I cant manage to do more than 4-5 jelqs before going full errect...
    I jelq, errect and let go for a minute before I can start going again.
    The only way I can actually jelq is if I shoot my load before jelqing, meaning I have a really hard time edging after jelqing... any advice?
    I tried masturbating 2-3 hours before jelqing, but its the same story. 50 jelqs would take me couple of hours, which is ridiculous.
    Anyone ever had my struggles?
    Thanks!

Attempt to begin your jelqs with a lowered degree of erection. In time, you should adapt to the movement. Performing a few direct stretches prior to your jelqs may also be helpful.
    Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

How long are your jelq strokes? If I jelq with faster strokes, like 3 seconds, sometimes I'll have trouble keeping my EQ down.

I always jelq super slow, like 10 or more second strokes. That way it isn't like masturbating at all because it's so slow. I'm not jelqing for girth so I need to keep my EQ lower.

Comment

Hmmm... will try slower strokes.
        Thank you, sir!
        Anyone else?

Comment

practice, they should get easier as you do them. don't give up on them.
          goal--Contentment
          proactive's progress log

Comment

RK while you jelq.

If your PF is tense during jelqing, erection.

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Working...
            X