Good Routine ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Routine ?

Hi guys , I want to start PE again . I did some PE years ago and gained EQ and I was happy with that , I dont know if I gained size from PE but I know that I gained a big vain.( I am uncircumsized will it slow down my gains ? )

my daily routine is 15 minutes stretching then 40 erect kegels with 3 second holds in the morning. In the evening I do 10 minutes stretching and 3 sets of 50 jelqs then 40 erect kegels with 3 second holds. I want to increase the jelqs and kegels weekly with 10 reps. I do 2 day on one off , but I dont take off days from stretching . after 6 weeks I want to buy a bathmate.

Can someone give me advice on my routine or improve it. Thanks alot . I want to gain 0,5 inch length and girth.

Hello welcome, i have been doing P.E for about a month now and i feel like ive gotta results but havent measured properly yet. If i were you i would induce V jelq into your routine as that is good for girth and i feel like thats the best workout for begginers so far.

*also as an advise to all beginners i suggest doing reverse kegals as well to maintain pelvic floor more balanced. I experienced some negative effect from unbalanced pelvic floor muscles but nothing serious. Just my 2 cents.
    Undead
    Last edited by Undead; 05-03-2017, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Wow thank you , for your advise . I dont know how to do reverse kegels . Because I dont understand the difference between normal kegel and the reverse . I do normal kegels erect , because then I can see my tool going up and down and I count to 3 while holding it up. But dont know what to do with the reverse . How long do you hold your stretches ?

Comment

Originally posted by pidrila View Post
        Wow thank you , for your advise . I dont know how to do reverse kegels . Because I dont understand the difference between normal kegel and the reverse . I do normal kegels erect , because then I can see my tool going up and down and I count to 3 while holding it up. But dont know what to do with the reverse . How long do you hold your stretches ?

Great, so basically you use your pelvic muscles to push out. Like when you try and piss, that force of you pushing is basically reverse kegel. Its the opposite of regular kegel where you instead of pulling the muscle, you push it. If you relax and focus you can practice them. Over time you will be able to do them easly, also try not to use your abdominal muscles too much when doing revers kegel. focus on your pelvic muscles! Thats how i learned.

Comment

Thanks alot. I think I understand what you mean. I will start practicing it. So if I do a reverse kegel in an erect state the penis should not go up and down? Only when I do a normal kegel.

Comment

Thanks alot. I think I understand what you mean. I will start practicing it. So if I do a reverse kegel in an erect state the penis should not go up and down? Only when I do a normal kegel.

I always do my kegels flaccid or 50%. I already have strong EQ so i do not work out much kegel for now. But when i started i did too many lol.. Also i always do them Keggel/Reverse to knock them out at once and like that i dont lose track of count, cause you wanna keep them balanced. So do that and add some V Jelqs to it and thats a solid start to conditioning yourself for more "Advanced Techniques". At least that's what i recommend. Other members will give you some more advice but i started same way as you and so far so good.

Comment

The normal (or quick) kegel is the one, like you say, where the penis goes up when erect (even when flaccid it still goes up a bit, but not as much) or, to visualise it better, think of when you're peeing:
              - The reverse kegel is the one you use to force your urine out;
              - The normal kegel is the one you use when you want to stop the stream of urine.

I know I'm just repeating what's already been said, but hopefully you'll find this easier to visualise. Also, try not to hold your breath while doing reverse kegels.
              My Progress Log - The Pink Mile
              Start - 24/03/2017: 6.0 BPEL; 4.75 MEG; 4.88 BEG
              Current - 24/07/2017: 6.5 BPEL; 5.0 MEG; 5.13 BEG
              1st Goal: 8.0 BPEL; 6.0 MEG; 6.0 BEG

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

Originally posted by UglyBoy View Post
                  The normal (or quick) kegel is the one, like you say, where the penis goes up when erect (even when flaccid it still goes up a bit, but not as much) or, to visualise it better, think of when you're peeing:
                  - The reverse kegel is the one you use to force your urine out;
                  - The normal kegel is the one you use when you want to stop the stream of urine.

I know I'm just repeating what's already been said, but hopefully you'll find this easier to visualise. Also, try not to hold your breath while doing reverse kegels.

So if I do a correct reverse kegel the penis should not move in an erect state?

Comment

Is that you Vern?
                    My Extending Journey
                    07/10/14 - 6.5" BPEL | 5.5" MSEG
                    25/01/17 - 7.25" BPEL | 5.6" MSEG

♪ Keep on tuggin' — keep on hangin' ♪

Comment

Vern? no

Comment

So if I do a correct reverse kegel the penis should not move in an erect state?
                        I think it will move ever so very slightly to the front and upwards, but barely noticeable.

But basically yes, compared to the normal kegel, the reverse kegel shouldn't move your penis at all.
                        My Progress Log - The Pink Mile
                        Start - 24/03/2017: 6.0 BPEL; 4.75 MEG; 4.88 BEG
                        Current - 24/07/2017: 6.5 BPEL; 5.0 MEG; 5.13 BEG
                        1st Goal: 8.0 BPEL; 6.0 MEG; 6.0 BEG

Comment

Working...
                        X