Started the P90 today but I got a problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Started the P90 today but I got a problem

Hi guys, I started today my journey but I got a problem. Everytime I've done one strech my dick erecting to 70-80% and when I've done 2 or 3 jelqs my dick is erecting to 100%.
    What I have to do? And sorry for the bad English

For me, it just took time for my dick to adjust to the idea that this wasn't sexual, and gradually over a few weeks I stopped getting unwanted erections while jelquing, etc.

For now, just do the best you can, concentrate on form, and wait until your erection subsides before resuming. You probably won't be able to get many reps in until your dick gets used to it.
    Feb. 2014 BPEL 6.8" Girth not measured

August 2015 BPEL 7.7" MG 5.1" BG 5.8"

Current NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.4"

Comment

Originally posted by dodgy View Post
      For me, it just took time for my dick to adjust to the idea that this wasn't sexual, and gradually over a few weeks I stopped getting unwanted erections while jelquing, etc.
      I
      For now, just do the best you can, concentrate on form, and wait until your erection subsides before resuming. You probably won't be able to get many reps in until your dick gets used to it.
      But it still effective if I wait one minute between every few jelqs?

Comment

Probably not going to be very effective, but it's the only way I know of that your dick will get used to it and stop getting excited when you jelq, after a week or 2 you shouldn't have as much problem with it, just keep at it.
        Feb. 2014 BPEL 6.8" Girth not measured

August 2015 BPEL 7.7" MG 5.1" BG 5.8"

Current NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.4"

Comment

Ok thanks bro

Comment

Working...
          X