Overnight Gains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overnight Gains?

Im fairly new to PE, about 2 months old. Indeed, I did some casual workout for 2 months and 2 months of strict routine.

My question is would overnight gain be possible? Im not sure if it is EQ/newbie gains, but honestly speaking I did not feel EQ imrpovements. I meant in terms of hardness, the engorement, the erection time without stimulation seems to be the same.

I have this habit of scratching and touching my morning boner, and I did the same this morning. When i was feeling off my boner, I already felt like its longer, so I took it out and measured, it was a 0.4cm growth OVERNIGHT.

Is it possible? Or its EQ gains?

Please let me know.

Thanks

Forgotten to mention, I did JP90 the night before, and it was one of those exercise where you feel your penis got worked out.

Comment

EQ gains bro.

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Could be a full on gain if its the lig

Comment

Could also just be variance. My top length varies by as much as .2"(which is about .4cm) depending on the day and time I measure. And this is at seemingly identical EQ. My circumference measurements fluctuate by about .15" which in terms of volume is even more than that.
          "The size of your penis depends on your fantasies". - IBM

Comment

Overall I gained about 2cm length, in 2 months of casual PE, and 2 months of dedicated PE.

How long of PE would gains started to be actual gains? I meant I could get quite hard before I do PE as well. The hardness seems the same.

Comment

Working...
            X