Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• millia
    replied
    2 weeks of jelqing can never be a waste!
    And no problem bro, best of luck with your gains!

Leave a comment:

• MakalaMan
    replied
    haha thanks guys i was woried there for a moment that my 2 weeks of work went to waste

Leave a comment:

• millia
    replied
    Personally I like to edge with ahppy endings, I like masturbation and edging and think that my dick deserves a little reward for being put through so much work.
    But right after I edge I go straight to hanging, no breaks or anything. And I also have such a sex drive that as I'm deflating, I kegel to a point where I'm still somewhat engorged so that way I can hang properly. After hanging if I remove my What-A-Grip is when I turtle for a little bit, but I don't remove it just for that reason.

Leave a comment:

• NP97
    replied
    I edge while doing my squeezes to get even more blood in there. After I'll edge alone for another 20-30 minutes.

Leave a comment:

• calixto
    replied
    Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
    I agree with Millia, but I would put off my edging session to later. I like to edge for an hour or more in the late evening or early morning when my testosterone is at its maximum and my penis is pumped or flushed flaccid. I make great temporary BPEL gains that way. It's a powerful motivational factor for me.
    411 is a wealth of truth, as always!!! Masturbating or edging? That's MY question.

I just had an amazing PE exercise session, and every 50 jelqs, I edge a little to get it harder.

I really like here in the above quote by 411 that he uses the term "flushed flaccid", because this is what I experience EVERY TIME I jelq. I use a penis pump, and have used it off and on for over a year now, and I have noticed that when I jelq, it almost does the same thing as my rather long pumping sessions. But with jelqing its different; BETTER than pumping I think.

So I KNOW something is happening, and I really think that this "flushed flaccid" state is one that will bring the gains!

But back to whether or not to jack off; I think edging is great...so long as you DON'T CUM! I think that the main reason that it is discouraged to cum is that naturally when a man cums, TURTLING will follow, if even for only ten minutes (like when you are with a woman/partner/whatever, and you cum, and you WANT to have sex again, but your dick won't cooperate for usually at least ten minutes).

WELL, in that 10 minutes of turtling after you cum (if you masturbate after a PE session), ALL the engorging of blood that you worked to get in your dick during your jelqing session GOES AWAY, and thus not only do you turtle, but all the oxygen rich blood and the healing effects that come with it ARE GONE.

Leave a comment:

• millia
    replied
    One can only assume I thought I whacked it a lot but you clearly have blown me out of the water!
    But I don't blame you edging/masturbation is awesome.

Leave a comment:

• going411by7
    replied
    Ha, ha, ha. Yeah, I DO have a strong grip. Do you suppose it's from all those hours of masturbation I put in when I was a young fellow?

Leave a comment:

• millia
    replied
    Jesus man an hour or more?! Do you switch hands? You must have forearms of steel!

Leave a comment:

• going411by7
    replied
    I agree with Millia, but I would put off my edging session to later. I like to edge for an hour or more in the late evening or early morning when my testosterone is at its maximum and my penis is pumped or flushed flaccid. I make great temporary BPEL gains that way. It's a powerful motivational factor for me.

Leave a comment:

• millia
    replied
    EDGE EDGE EDGE !!!! Whatever you heard is wrong, when you stretch, jelq, clamp, or ANYTHING PE related and then edge and have a CONSTANT new flow of blood supply while your blood vessels are dilated it only promotes MORE GROWTH!!

Leave a comment:

• MakalaMan
    started a topic Edge after jelqing??

Edge after jelqing??

Hello, i am fairly new to PE this is about my 2nd week.

My routine of jelqing is following the begginers guide but usually after my warm down i will edge. Recently i have just heard that it is BAD to masterbate after your workout session because it negates the stretching and worout you just did and you wont benefit from that session. Is this true? Should i not edge after my jelq or does it not matter?

sorry if this question has been asked before!! thank you!
Working...
X