JP90 Beginner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JP90 Beginner!

Hey guys, this is my second post here. With some help, I've decided to go with the JP90 program. I've started off today for my first time, I've gone back to the forum section where the original post is and I've read over it twice now. Can someone possibly set me up with like a schedule pretty much? What I mean by this is, is the workout itself with the amount of reps and things of that sort, highly appreciated!

Warm Up - 10mins
    Wet a flannel with HOT water and wrap it around your unit, when it starts to lose temprature reheat it. (I usually re-wet it after 3 or so minutes)

Helicopter Shakes - 5 Seconds fast
    Put your fingers in the "Okay" position and grasp at the base and then just swing it around in a circle for as many times as you can.

Basic Stretches - Stretch to the left
    Grasp penis just below the head or "glands" and stretch it to the left. Once in position kegel 25 times and then release the stretch and do another 5 seconds of Helicopter Shakes

Big Circle Stretches - 10 clockwise and 10 anticlockwise
    Grasp the penis just below the head and pull straight down and then in a BIG circle hold the stretch in a clockwise motion 10 times and then anticlockwise 10 times.

Basic Stretches - Stretch to the right
    Grasp penis just below the head or "glands" and stretch it to the right. Once in position kegel 25 times and then release the stretch and do another 5 seconds of Helicopter Shakes

Grasp the penis just below the head and pull straight down and then in a BIG circle hold the stretch in a clockwise motion 10 times and then anticlockwise 10 times.

Basic Stretches - Stretch straight up
    Grasp penis just below the head or "glands" and stretch it upwards to the roof. Once in position kegel 25 times and then release the stretch and do another 5 seconds of Helicopter Shakes

Wet Jelqs - 50 reps
    Moisturize your unit and bring it to a maximum of 70% erection. Put your hands in the okay position, using the first hand grip your unit from the base and begin to slightly squeeze and slide up the shaft until you reach about halfway to three quarters up the shaft (NOT INCLUDING THE HEAD) then start your other hand from the base. As your first hand is just about to start jelqing the head of the penis release and repeat at the base once the second hand reaches halfway to three quarters of the way up of the shaft. (IN TOTAL YOU WILL DO 50 WET JELQS WITH YOUR RIGHT HAND AND 50 WET JELQS WITH YOUR LEFT HAND AT THIS POINT)

V-Jelqs - 30 reps
    Moisturize your unit and bring it to a maximum of 70% erection. Start from underneath the base of the penis (where your balls meet the shaft) Curl your fingers toward your stomach and place your unit between the V created between your index and middle finger. Slide and slightly squeeze up the shaft until the head and repeat with the other hand. (EACH TIME YOU DO ONE OF THESE IT COUNTS AS A REP SO 30 IN TOTAL 15 WITH THE RIGHT AND 15 WITH THE LEFT HAND)

Wet Jelqs - 50 reps
    Moisturize your unit and bring it to a maximum of 70% erection. Put your hands in the okay position, using the first hand grip your unit from the base and begin to slightly squeeze and slide up the shaft until you reach about halfway to three quarters up the shaft (NOT INCLUDING THE HEAD) then start your other hand from the base. As your first hand is just about to start jelqing the head of the penis release and repeat at the base once the second hand reaches halfway to three quarters of the way up of the shaft. (IN TOTAL YOU WILL DO 50 WET JELQS WITH YOUR RIGHT HAND AND 50 WET JELQS WITH YOUR LEFT HAND AT THIS POINT)

V-Jelqs - 30 reps
    Moisturize your unit and bring it to a maximum of 70% erection. Start from underneath the base of the penis (where your balls meet the shaft) Curl your fingers toward your stomach and place your unit between the V created between your index and middle finger. Slide and slightly squeeze up the shaft until the head and repeat with the other hand. (EACH TIME YOU DO ONE OF THESE IT COUNTS AS A REP SO 30 IN TOTAL 15 WITH THE RIGHT AND 15 WITH THE LEFT HAND)

Wet Jelqs - 50 reps

V-Jelqs - 30 reps

Warm Down - 10 minutes
    Same as the warm up wrap a hot flannel around your unit and reheat every few minutes

**You can do this routine 5 days on and 2 days off or 3 days on 1 day off

Hope this helps!

START
    BPEL 6.1", MEG 4.7"
    CURRENT
    BPEL 7.08", MEG 4.7"
    1st GOAL

BPEL 7", MEG 5.2"
    2nd GOAL
    BPEL 7.5", MEG 5.5"

Comment

Also make sure to COMMIT!

This is basically a 3 month beginner routine to "condition" your unit for more advanced exercises. YOU MAY OR MAY NOT GET ANY GAINS DURING THIS PERIOD. And even when you do get gains you dont want to stop straight away without "cementing your gains" otherwise all your hard work will be for nothing. This is really a life commitment that you are starting however the results will speak for themselves when they do kick in and I believe it will be worth it 100% especially if you arent exactly happy with your current size.

Good luck on your journey, happy to help!

P.S. I am also really quite new here, today marks my one month of PE!

START
      BPEL 6.1", MEG 4.7"
      CURRENT
      BPEL 7.08", MEG 4.7"
      1st GOAL

BPEL 7", MEG 5.2"
      2nd GOAL
      BPEL 7.5", MEG 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by Jelqee View Post

This is basically a 3 month beginner routine to "condition" your unit for more advanced exercises. YOU MAY OR MAY NOT GET ANY GAINS DURING THIS PERIOD. And even when you do get gains you dont want to stop straight away without "cementing your gains" otherwise all your hard work will be for nothing. This is really a life commitment that you are starting however the results will speak for themselves when they do kick in and I believe it will be worth it 100% especially if you arent exactly happy with your current size.

I really appreciate your response my friend, I appreciate the amount of time you've put into this for me, and it means a lot, thanks again!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jelqee View Post

how do you cement gains?
          Biggest Goal : Fight my Premature Ejac
          I BEAT IT! https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ml#post1651959

BPEL : 18.5 (7.2 IN) X MEG : 11.7 CM (4.6 IN) Stretched Flaccid : 7.75in

Goal: 8inch BP X 5.5in Girth

Comment

To be fair guys I have started around the same time as you guys as well. Just from doing research around the forum I'm pretty confident "cementing" gains is just once you hit your goal, dont just stop. Keep going for a few months (perhaps up to 6 months in some cases) and then they should be permanent. I could be wrong, that is just going off what I have found in the forums.

START
            BPEL 6.1", MEG 4.7"
            CURRENT
            BPEL 7.08", MEG 4.7"
            1st GOAL

BPEL 7", MEG 5.2"
            2nd GOAL
            BPEL 7.5", MEG 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by Couchdog View Post
              how do you cement gains?
              Hi,

I think what was meant was to not overdue it and injure yourself. We all know injuries cause huge delays in progress.
              NBPEL 6 1/4" EG 5 1/4" - March 2017
              NBPEL 6 1/2" EG 5 1/2" - April 2017
              NBPEL 6 3/4" EG 5 1/2" - May 2017
              Goal; hard, strong, veiny

Comment

Working...
              X