Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seeing erect gains, but no flaccid gains (just stretching)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeing erect gains, but no flaccid gains (just stretching)

I don't do much PE. I only stretch for about 15 minutes a day. I don't do more because I had chronic Epididymitis for some time and if I over use my penis, my testicles begin to feel sore. I used to jelq before I had a testicle infection, but I stopped, even now that the infection is over.

I still gained lots of length just through stretching alone. Bone pressed I went from 5.5 inches to almost 6 inches.

However, the size of my flaccid penis is about the exact same (only about 3 inches and could go down to 2 inches if it retracts.)

The main reason why I started to jelq(before I had my testicle infection) and stretch (now) is to get a longer flaccid penis. Sometimes my penis retracts so much it feels physically uncomfortable. I still have this problem.

Will the flaccid gains eventually come just from stretching? I have been stretching for 5 months now and see little flaccid gains.
    fungoat
    Last edited by fungoat; 05-13-2017, 11:26 AM.

Sorry, but I can't give you a a lot of encouragement. I have gained almost an inch in erect length but only about 1/2" in flaccid length. However, I have a major turtling problem.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I am a big turtler also. The one thing that helped my flaccid was keeping it stretched. I had best luck with Phallosan Forte. Some luck with wrapping with an ace bandage to keep it stretched. Don't wrap too tightly.
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

turtling is mainly caused by a stressed or tense bulbocavernosus muscle.

Try this; sit on the toilet and take a piss, after you are done look down if it looks bigger, if so, you are tense.

Comment

The flaccid gains for a grower such as yourself normally will come in proportion to your erect gains. You are 6 in erect and 3 flaccid so gaining a 1/2 inch BPEL should only produce a 1/4 inch flaccid gain. As for most growers the flaccid length fluctuates quite a bit so it hard to come up with a base method of measuring for consistency. You may have gained the 1/4 inch in flaccid but it wouldn't be easily noticeable with the fluctuations in flaccid size.

Try doing some LAS(The perfect Regular LAS and Bundled LAS), they can help with flaccid gains by stretching the ligs.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Drjohn View Post
            turtling is mainly caused by a stressed or tense bulbocavernosus muscle.

Try this; sit on the toilet and take a piss, after you are done look down if it looks bigger, if so, you are tense.
            Flaccid size increase after urination is very common among men, I don't think tension os always the case. The urethra has to relax in order to let urine out. Flaccid size also fluctuates greatly.
            My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

I wish I had seen changes in erect more than flaccid.

If you keep stretching your flaccid will probably grow as well.
              Phallosan will pretty much help that too.
              Started: 29/11/2016
              NBPEL:5.4.. 5.6.. 5.7
              BPEL:6.. 6.2.. 6.3
              MSEG: 4.8.. 4.9
              BEG: 5
              BPFSL: 5.4.. 6.2
              What the mind thinks the body follows
              My progress log

Comment

fungoat if i can ask, whats your stretching routine look like? im curious because your routine provided some stellar results for just 15 minutes of stretching

Comment

Originally posted by Vjelqvjelq View Post
                  fungoat if i can ask, whats your stretching routine look like? im curious because your routine provided some stellar results for just 15 minutes of stretching
                  I just hold the base down with one hand and push my penis away from my body with the other hand for 15 minutes straight.

Nothing much. I really wish I could do more, but I am afraid that my testicles will get hurt. I am very surprised and impressed with the erect gains so far.

Comment

Working...
                  X