Squeezes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squeezes

Alright so, im about month and half into JP90 and i have been staying very consistent with my exercises and i feel ready to add extra workout to my routine.

I have increase my Jelqs and V-jelqs by 50-100 for each day and i feel conditioned enough to begin squeezes. I would like to know the do's and don't as im fairly new to this and i have noticed my veins inflating as i do them and is a little intimidating.

I usually do them after i feel my erection increasing, i immediately stop jelqing and perform squeezes. Is there anything i should be doing to perform these exercises properly? I hold them down from the lowest part of my base to right under the "head" and hold tight for around 7 seconds. Also my **** is very hard and it feels like its not having the proper effect because its so hard. It seems like squeezing my muscles harder than holding the blood.

Any tips will be appreciated, thanks ahead for reading my post.

I'd suggest squeezing just enough that you feel the tissue expansion. Don't try to pop that sucker or choke it to death.
    Si if you're about 6 weeks in on the JP90, are you up to the full routine 150 jelqs and 90 Vs? Or did you just increase from 50-100 reps of jelqs and Vs?
    Increasing from 50 to 100 reps is a huge increase in intensity, so watch those PIs close ghost. I'm sure you know that but still. Not sure I completely understand how you just progressed from your post.
    I know the JP90 can begin to grind on you as you keep going through it. Be careful not to add to many different elements to your routine as it makes it more difficult to tell what exercises work best for your unit.
    Aug 2012: BPEL: 6.25", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5.25"
    Jan 2016: BPEL: 6.75", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5 3/8"
    4/16/16 BPEL: 7.0", BPSF: 7 7/16"", MEG:5.5

Comment

Originally posted by domnus View Post
      I'd suggest squeezing just enough that you feel the tissue expansion. Don't try to pop that sucker or choke it to death.
      Si if you're about 6 weeks in on the JP90, are you up to the full routine 150 jelqs and 90 Vs? Or did you just increase from 50-100 reps of jelqs and Vs?
      Increasing from 50 to 100 reps is a huge increase in intensity, so watch those PIs close ghost. I'm sure you know that but still. Not sure I completely understand how you just progressed from your post.
      I know the JP90 can begin to grind on you as you keep going through it. Be careful not to add to many different elements to your routine as it makes it more difficult to tell what exercises work best for your unit.
      Thanks for your insight very much appreciated.

First 3 weeks i did regular jelqs around 80 a day slowly adding more... 4 weeks in i added v jeqls and side jelqs and increased the amount to a total of 200 jelqs a day. All of this while doing kegels and RK.

Currently i do regular jelqs,V-jelqs, and side jeqls total of 200+ i usually do sets of 30-50. And in between i do squeezes i honestly feel great and inflated and some fatigue after i finish.

Regarding squeezing, i usually apply a force of around 8/10 does this seem applicable is very hard to adjust the right amount of force as it seems like an advanced routine.

Comment

BTW i started Squeezes 6 weeks in. Around 20 squeezes a week.

Comment

Forgot to mentions, regarding jelqs i do mostly v jelqs.

Usually do around 150 V-Jeqls 80 jelqs and 40 side jeqls. More or less that amount.

Comment

The Vjelqs are kind of awkward to begin with but I do more of those now than the regular jelqs too. I see no reason why you shouldn't achieve gains with what you are doing ghostringer, unless you stop. Just keep watching those PIs closely. As long as those stay very good to excellent, you know you're in the zone.
            The hardest part of this PE thing is just making a part of your life. It's not just for gains now, its for the long term health of your unit and sex life.
            If you're doing your jelqs by time rather than reps, just try to add a little time/reps every few sessions or each week. I feel like that gradual increase has been helpful for me anyway.
            domnus
            Member of the Month Dec 2016
            Last edited by domnus; 05-14-2017, 09:39 AM.
            Aug 2012: BPEL: 6.25", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5.25"
            Jan 2016: BPEL: 6.75", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5 3/8"
            4/16/16 BPEL: 7.0", BPSF: 7 7/16"", MEG:5.5

Comment

Originally posted by domnus View Post
              The Vjelqs are kind of awkward to begin with but I do more of those now than the regular jelqs too. I see no reason why you shouldn't achieve gains with what you are doing ghostringer, unless you stop. Just keep watching those PIs closely. As long as those stay very good to excellent, you know you're in the zone.
              The hardest part of this PE thing is just making a part of your life. It's not just for gains now, its for the long term health of your unit and sex life.
              If you're doing your jelqs by time rather than reps, just try to add a little time/reps every few sessions or each week. I feel like that gradual increase has been helpful for me anyway.
              Yes, i enjoy and feels way better when i do V-Jelqs more than regular. Also side jeqls are performed VERY slow they feel amazing now that you mention taking my time on jeqls!

Solid advice, i will be performing same amount of reps while also slowing down on reps. Thanks for your input i will be monitoring my PI to avoid too many injuries.

Comment

Squeezes like every good girth routine are concidered quite intense.

You said you are ready for the next step but, really you are only 6 weeks in PE.
                Why no devote another 6 weeks and have 3 months of conditioning?

Squeezes may get you over the edge if you are not FULLY conditioned.
                Started: 29/11/2016
                NBPEL:5.4.. 5.6.. 5.7
                BPEL:6.. 6.2.. 6.3
                MSEG: 4.8.. 4.9
                BEG: 5
                BPFSL: 5.4.. 6.2
                What the mind thinks the body follows
                My progress log

Comment

Originally posted by Fantastic View Post
                  Squeezes like every good girth routine are concidered quite intense.

You said you are ready for the next step but, really you are only 6 weeks in PE.
                  Why no devote another 6 weeks and have 3 months of conditioning?

Squeezes may get you over the edge if you are not FULLY conditioned.
                  Sorry im late on my response, but i have been doing squeezes for 10 secs about 50 a week the MOST and so far its been great! I did take it very easy at start to see how i would handle it but i was very lucky and got some good results!

Also im starting ulis very soon will see how it goes with that!

Comment

I could use a good squeeze every now and then. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy !

Is that what we're talking about ?
                    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
                      I could use a good squeeze every now and then. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy !

Is that what we're talking about ?

YEAH i think i could use one of thos squeezes right now....

Comment

Congrats on you reaching the 600 post count !
                        Nice avatar too !

Comment

Congrats on you reaching the 600 post count !
                          Nice avatar too !
                          Thanks! its sucha pleasure to be here honestly, i hope to stick around here for a long time its been amazing so far. Thanks for avatar btw suits me well, many friends call me ghost in real life since i come and go.... thats not why i chose my name tho

Comment

Bring us some Chocolate Chip cookies, those moderators get hungry. I'll look around and see if I have an extra upper case g.

Got a box of surplus letters downstairs in the cellar, stay tuned !

Comment

Bring us some Chocolate Chip cookies, those moderators get hungry. I'll look around and see if I have an extra upper case g.

Got a box of surplus letters downstairs in the cellar, stay tuned !
                              Sounds like Christmas is coming early for me

Btw would you like your chocolate chip cookies with milk or without?

Comment

Working...
                              X