What ex and others have said to get me here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What ex and others have said to get me here

Well shoot. My gf slept with my best friend. Told me his dick was much thicker. The ex before that said the new guy shes dating had a thicker dick and felt much better. On top of that, my brother had sex with her friend. literally got a phone call from the gf at the time saying how big he was as she saw a video of them. I'm tired of all this! It's time to take control.

You'd think with a 7 inch length you'd be fine! I guess 4.9 inch girth isn't enough these days. Wth.

So let's hear your best girth routines. Hopefully this actually works…
    Last edited by RedWilly; 04-12-2017, 12:50 AM.

This is standard female stuff to knock your confidence . Guys on here with penis in the top1% have had similar experiences,

Comment

just tell her it felt like you were waving a pencil in a church door

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
        This is standard female stuff to knock your confidence . Guys on here with penis in the top1% have had similar experiences,
        Told her friends I had a skinny ass cock too. F*** that B****.

Has PE worked for you? What was the best for girth in your opinion?

Comment

Originally posted by batesy16 View Post
          just tell her it felt like you were waving a pencil in a church door
          lol

Comment

Relax Red. She's just messing with your mind. You are way above average.
            A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Aoooooooga!Slut alert!1 dont be sad its not worth,2 i ill say the same thing i say everytime to everyone:PE for you!To make your life better and enjoy yourself more.Don't give a shit about those horsecock hunter girls.
              1/2017
              Bpel:8.39
              Nbpel:8
              Eg:5.75

Current
              Bpel 8.66!
              Fl:6"
              Eg:6.1
              Still growing!!!

Never injured and so proud for it!

Comment

Originally posted by RedWilly View Post
                We'll shoot. My gf slept with my best friend. Told me his dick was much thicker. The ex before that said the new guy shes dating had a thicker dick and felt much better. On top of that, my brother had sex with her friend. literally got a phone call from the gf at the time saying how big he was as she saw a video of them. I'm tired of all this! It's time to take control.

You'd think with a 7 inch length you'd be fine! I guess 4.9 inch girth isn't enough these days. Wth.

Who cares what she said. She slept with your best friend, does that even sound like people you want to listen to or believe? You know you are above average, take a look at the relationship something else is/was wrong. I would let go of your best bud too. Geez with friends like that you don't need enemies. Good luck go a find a new mate and a new girl if you haven't already.
                ​Mrs. L4M
                BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
                  Relax Red. She's just messing with your mind. You are way above average.
                  Still sh*tty to hear. Thanks tho.

Any girth routines you've seen work for yourself? I've started some clamping (easing into it) and like a double "uli" at each end and ordered AndroPenis. If you've experienced any girth gains what would you recommend?

Comment

Originally posted by MrsLooking4more View Post
                    Who cares what she said. She slept with your best friend, does that even sound like people you want to listen to or believe? You know you are above average, take a look at the relationship something else is/was wrong. I would let go of your best bud too. Geez with friends like that you don't need enemies. Good luck go a find a new mate and a new girl if you haven't already.
                    you're totally right. Just shitty to hear from her and another woman.

What has your SO done to gain the 1.3 in girth? How long did that take?

Comment

you're totally right. Just shitty to hear from her and another woman.

What has your SO done to gain the 1.3 in girth? How long did that take?
                      Time, dedication and hard consistent work would be the answer. What have you tried as far as PE to this point if any?
                      “You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.”
                      — Dale Carnegie

Comment

I'm tired of all this! It's time to take control.

Forget about what those other people are saying. It's just gossip n trash talk. Move away from it.
                        You want to take control? Do it. First thing is to let go of all their crap.

This will work if you put in the work. Take some time and look around at starter threads and search for girth routines. Then put in the time and effort.
                        03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
                        Thread
                        12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

True to what everyone is saying. Drop the mental shit, and the dickhead that slept with your lady.
                          Now about getting thicker. Do a beginner's routine for three months. Then add the ulis. Do that for three months then add clamped edging. The extender will help more with length. So hold off on that as you are not focused on length. Stay safe and focused and you will grow fine.
                          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by TheZZMan View Post
                            Time, dedication and hard consistent work would be the answer. What have you tried as far as PE to this point if any?
                            Just got the "Andropenis" extender. Thing can't hold my dick in at all! it's always slipping.

I've been doing 3 - 4 days of Uli's, and like a double Uli thing where you use both hands at each end of the shaft for the last week. Doing 1 on 1 off

Doing 4 -5 sets of those for about 20-45 seconds. Tried clamping for the first time... Surprisingly despite being new it's taking it pretty well. Very careful to not injure. No pain...

I was thinking of adding a few things to that like an extender to help with some girth (some studies have shown a .5 inch girth gain from extending).

If I can just hop right into the Uli's and clamping why not? What are your thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
                              True to what everyone is saying. Drop the mental shit, and the dickhead that slept with your lady.
                              Now about getting thicker. Do a beginner's routine for three months. Then add the ulis. Do that for three months then add clamped edging. The extender will help more with length. So hold off on that as you are not focused on length. Stay safe and focused and you will grow fine.
                              I've been doing 3 - 4 days of Uli's, and like a double Uli thing where you use both hands at each end of the shaft for the last week. Doing 1 on 1 off

Doing 4 -5 sets of those for about 20-45 seconds. Tried clamping for the first time... Surprisingly despite being new it's taking it pretty well. Very careful to not injure. No pain...

I was thinking of adding a few things to that like an extender to help with some girth (some studies have shown a .5 inch girth gain from extending).

If I can just hop right into the Uli's and clamping why not? What are your thoughts?

Do you still think a beginner routine is the best route? With clamping added?

Comment

Working...
                              X