No announcement yet.

How to sift through the Superstitions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to sift through the Superstitions?

Hi, I've been doing PE since October of last year, and I've settled into a routine. I can't say that I've seen any 'CRAZY' results yet (TBH, I haven't measured in a few months), but I wouldn't expect to be jacked by now if I had started lifting weights 6 months ago, either.

A lot of the information I get about PE is very superstition-based. I.E, some people didn't see results before they warmed up an extra 5 minutes, or edging after they finished a session. Some people DON'T warmup; Some people claim that they have seen results from lowering their number of jelqs, etc. All this stuff is quite overwhelming and it's hard to feel motivated when there are so many differing opinions. The practical answer would be to just measure and see what routine is working and what isn't, but I don't want to be switching up my exercises without giving them an honest go.

I just realized this is quite a long post, so I'll try to sum it up:

1. How long do you stick to a 'routine' before changing things for better results?

2. Are there any iron-clad (haha I love that word), tried and true exercises I can use as the backbone of my routine so I'm not constantly questioning whether I'm doing something in vain or not?

My routine as of now:
    Warm up (atleast 10 minutes)
    Flaccid stretching (tunica tugs, the generic stretch in the 90 day program, a-stretches/v-stretches)
    10 - 15 minutes of jelqing (various erection levels and grips)
    If I'm focusing girth that day, I'll mix some squeezes in.
    Warm down.

My whole routine doesn't take longer than 30 - 40 minutes including warmup/warmdown.

I generally do 1 day on and 1 off, but if I'm feeling good, I'll do 2 in a row. I won't do PE if I'm not feeling 100%.
    BPEL - 7.4"
    MEG - 4.9"

Goal - MEG 5.5"

Originally posted by benzocaine View Post
    Hi, I've been doing PE since October of last year, and I've settled into a routine. I can't say that I've seen any 'CRAZY' results yet (TBH, I haven't measured in a few months), but I wouldn't expect to be jacked by now if I had started lifting weights 6 months ago, either.

A lot of the information I get about PE is very superstition-based. I.E, some people didn't see results before they warmed up an extra 5 minutes, or edging after they finished a session. Some people DON'T warmup; Some people claim that they have seen results from lowering their number of jelqs, etc. All this stuff is quite overwhelming and it's hard to feel motivated when there are so many differing opinions. The practical answer would be to just measure and see what routine is working and what isn't, but I don't want to be switching up my exercises without giving them an honest go.

I just realized this is quite a long post, so I'll try to sum it up:

1. How long do you stick to a 'routine' before changing things for better results?

2. Are there any iron-clad (haha I love that word), tried and true exercises I can use as the backbone of my routine so I'm not constantly questioning whether I'm doing something in vain or not?

My routine as of now:
    Warm up (atleast 10 minutes)
    Flaccid stretching (tunica tugs, the generic stretch in the 90 day program, a-stretches/v-stretches)
    10 - 15 minutes of jelqing (various erection levels and grips)
    If I'm focusing girth that day, I'll mix some squeezes in.
    Warm down.

My whole routine doesn't take longer than 30 - 40 minutes including warmup/warmdown.

I generally do 1 day on and 1 off, but if I'm feeling good, I'll do 2 in a row. I won't do PE if I'm not feeling 100%.
    Sounds like you already know what you're doing. What's the worry with the supersitions?

ALWAYS warm up if you can. If you are for some strange circumstance unable to warm up, edge for 15-20 mins and then ejaculate, this will expand your cock and also make it extremely pliable once the tissues completely relax after orgasm.
    "I simply am not there..."

"Sharp like an edge of a Samurai sword, the mental blade cuts through flesh and bone."

Start BPEL: (7/30/16) : 17.5 cm
    Current BPEL: ? (pending)
    Current NBP: 19cm
    BPFSL : 23.3 cm

1st major Goal: 21.5 cm BPEL

Ultimate Goal: 25 cm BPEL

Comment

Hey Benzocaine!

Welcame to the Gym.

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to peruse your routine.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
      Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by benzocaine View Post
        All this stuff is quite overwhelming and it's hard to feel motivated when there are so many differing opinions. The practical answer would be to just measure and see what routine is working and what isn't, but I don't want to be switching up my exercises without giving them an honest go.

If I may interject a couple of ideas here:
        It isn't so much that there are differing opinions, it is that there are different bodies, and what works well for one person will not work well for others.

I generally do a routine for 3 months then switch, as needed. I imagine that at least a month is needed to really see if the exercise is doing the job.

If you look around you will see that the the iron-clad exercises are stretching (of some sort) and jelqing.

It takes time, though. Pay attention to your own body and focus. By being 'mindful' you can can feel what is working and what isn't. Don't just go through the movements, pay attention to the stretch, feel where it is working or where it isn't. Don't go for pain. The same for a jelq, focus and feel how it is working.
        03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
        Thread
        12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Lol yeah it's almost like normal gym .

Comment

The beginner routines are a structured way to get someone started off safely. It will give you time to do plenty of research and get a feel of how your penis is reacting to the exercises. What works for one may not work for another so after you are conditioned you can make adjustments in your routine based on the knowledge you have gained and how your penis is reacting to focus on what is working for you and what may not be .
            To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

I appreciate the feedback, guys. I'm going to keep at this routine for a few months and see how it goes.
              BPEL - 7.4"
              MEG - 4.9"

Goal - MEG 5.5"

Comment

Working...
              X