New to PEGYM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to PEGYM

Hello friends, I've been glancing at this website for the past few years. I used to not be satisfied with my size, but have grown to accept it (Just under 6). I'm not sure of my girth, but have heard it's an important factor.

Anyway, so it took a few years to get this girl I was really into, (turns out she loves sex) (I also do), and I want to make it even more enjoyable for both of us. I don't care about having a huge dick, but I do care about making her feel satisfied (hasn't been a problem so far)

Any starters I can do to see some basic gains? I've seen the term thrown around, and would sure be excited to receive such a blessing.

-J

well you can start with JP's 90 day beginners routine found in the beginners forum which will condition you, if you're primarily focused on improving sex life and not size then you would be better researching ways to improve stamina and obviously how to make a girl orgasm.
    Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
    Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

welcome to the PE gym by the way

Comment

I probably should have made it more specific, sorry. I believe I have more than enough stamina for now, but am primarily focused on improving my size. My first time with her to my surprise I made her orgasm. And should I be working on Girth or Length as they're both less-than-optimal (6'',5'')

Comment

I would start with a all-round routine that works both length and girth, at your size I would say length would be a bit more important. I'm 7.2 in length and 5.06" girth and I still feel I need a bit more length first. Don't make the mistake of rushing into things and takes peoples advice about safety, last thing you want is to break ya "fella" and not be able to have sex. As for best routine, check this and do it for at least 3 months and then check your measurements and see if you got good gains from it....

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

If your EQ is good you can get started on a beginner routine to begin increasing your size but your length and girth are already statistically above average.
            Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
            X