Routine for jelqing & extending

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Routine for jelqing & extending

What would a newbie routine look like for only jelqing and using a extender? And how long before I can start doing more advanced girth work going this route? Thanks

Its wise to follow the right path to be conditioned and then start with the extender.JP90 beginers routine recomended.Everything depends to your consistancy and how your body will react to the exercises.Safety is always the first and most importand rule my friend.PE safe,enjoy your journey!
    1/2017
    Bpel:8.39
    Nbpel:8
    Eg:5.75

Current
    Bpel 8.66!
    Fl:6"
    Eg:6.1
    Still growing!!!

Never injured and so proud for it!

Comment

No personally i think people saying they should do the jp90 first or condition them self first before adding a extender is BS. The people in the clinical trials never did any conditioning first. and let's not forget those study's are the only actually evidence that penis enlargement works. So should o listen to doctors or random pple on the Internet? ( no effence to this site )I think it's pretty clear these extenders don't require any "conditioning" before you start using them. I have never read any credible evidence or instructions on penis extenders manual saying that you need to condition your penis before applying the extender...

So again I ask what should a program look like that involves jelqing and extending? I'm guessing it should be jelq 3 times a week or something and no manual stretches at all so I'll be getting ur stretching from the extender only ? Help me out people I want to find a good balance between jelq n extending so I don't overdue it. And please don't just say follow your PIs give me a actually example of a structured routine

thankssorry to be blunt but I'm having a bad day .. Actually more like a bad life
      Last edited by Nomanssland; 04-18-2017, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Hi,

I think 8.39 gave a fine suggestion.

If you think its BS, why do you still want advice?
        NBPEL 6 1/4" EG 5 1/4" - March 2017
        NBPEL 6 1/2" EG 5 1/2" - April 2017
        NBPEL 6 3/4" EG 5 1/2" - May 2017
        Goal; hard, strong, veiny

Comment

I'm not asking weather or not I should

Comment

In boy asking wether or not I should condition b4 using a extender . I'm asking what a routine would look like with a extender + jelqing

Comment

Use your imagination. It's your penis, do what feels right for you.
              My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Okay thanks probly good advice but my question still stands .... What would a structured routine look like with jelqing & extending? Like how many days should I jelq? How long till my penis is considered more conditioned for advanced girth exercises ? 3 months like the norm?

Comment

It depends, try something and see how your EQ is and go from there. That's how PE works.
                  My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Ok well what have other people done? Anyone out there who's went this route

Comment

Hi,

Ok here is what I do, I jelq my penis and my balls as well before I pump. But I warm nice and good first.

I then do 6 days on and 1 day off. Sometimes I'll do 2 days off, etc... Get a feel for it as I would guess most men out side of this forum don't really know there unit.

I thought I did until I came here, whole new world man, whole new world.

Search around for proper penis and sack jelqing.

Comment

Everyone's different. There is no magic routine for PE, no holy grail. You need to just try an exercise and wear the extender and give it sometime. If your EQ is good and you don't see gains, then change something up. It's all trial and error but it might work, you never know unless you just try it.
                        My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Originally posted by discreet View Post
                          Hi,

Ok here is what I do, I jelq my penis and my balls as well before I pump. But I warm nice and good first.

I then do 6 days on and 1 day off. Sometimes I'll do 2 days off, etc... Get a feel for it as I would guess most men out side of this forum don't really know there unit.

I thought I did until I came here, whole new world man, whole new world.

Search around for proper penis and sack jelqing.
                          You extend 6 days a week? (Usually)

You jelq 6 days a week? (Usually)

Comment

Originally posted by Nomanssland View Post
                            You extend 6 days a week? (Usually)

You jelq 6 days a week? (Usually)
                            Hi,

Yes, but mine is pretty conditioned form doing other things. Not super conditioned but pretty good.

That is my current schedule but I'm in over 2 months now. I started less aggressive.

Comment

Working...
                            X