Uncut healthier?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncut healthier?

I didn't know where to post this but here goes. This kinda just popped into my head. I'm kinda of a health nut, and I'm wondering if being cut is really a good thing. I mean, it's there for a reason, thats just how we evolved, I guess. I heard that they remove the skin to help prevent diseases and such, but is it really nessesary? You could just, take a shower and have decent hygine. Also, doesn't it increase girth just a little bit? That might help pleasure a women, idk. What do you guys think about this?
    Start: BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.5
    Current: BPEL 6.125 MSEG n/a

I was circumcised at around the age of 7 after having some swelling occurred on my the side of my penis. I have no idea if it was really necessary to have the procedure.

The reason it is sometimes encouraged as a preventative measure was due to early Western medicine in the 1800s. It was seen as a way of stopping the spread of diseases. If you have been circumcised for no specific reason, it's because of the hangover of those overzealous ideas. So, no, it's not necessary, and there is a movement to stop its "preventative" use.
    Start - 16 Apr 2017: NBPEL: 6.5"; BPEL: 7.5"; EG: 6"; FL: 4.6"; FG: 5"
    Goal - Something to overwhelm petite girls' mouths & make their eyes pop out

Comment

I'm pretty sure circumcision was also popularized from certain religions since it makes it more difficult and less pleasurable to masturbate dry. I don't think it would increase girth that much in the sense of measurements, but I've seen women say it feels better all over the place. On the other hand some prefer the look of uncut and say it's more hygienic, but as you pointed out, daily bathing takes care of that.

Comment

https://www.oncolink.org/cancers/pen...-penile-cancer

https://www.oncolink.org/frequently-...uring-oral-sex

Statistics are for science and bound science, statistics does not bound people. It is your choice.
        Last edited by cashbacter; 04-18-2017, 06:10 PM.
        Reader discretion is advised.My signature is for motivational purposes only.

Some people say it's not the size of the ship, it's the motion of the ocean.If you wanna make some motion which boat will you pick? - A sailboat or BATTLECRUISER -

Comment

If it isn't for an outright religious custom, most boys in North America are cut because their fathers are. It's all they've known, so they don't know any better. It gets justified for various reasons, but if the practice wasn't so normalized, I don't imagine any adult would accept those as valid reasons to have a part of their penis removed.
          06: 7.5 x 5.5
          09: 7.8 x 5.5
          12: 8.0 x 5.6
          08: 8.4 x 5.6
          12: 8.5 x 5.6

Log

Comment

Originally posted by upsize-me View Post
            If it isn't for an outright religious custom, most boys in North America are cut because their fathers are. It's all they've known, so they don't know any better. It gets justified for various reasons, but if the practice wasn't so normalized, I don't imagine any adult would accept those as valid reasons to have a part of their penis removed.
            I don't mean religious reasons nowadays. Also who are they when you say "they don't know any better"? Our fathers? Don't most people, especially circumcised men, know that circumcision causes reduction in sensitivity?

Comment

There is a slightly higher risk of catching HIV from unprotected sex when you're uncircumcised, but other than that there's no real health benefits.

Matter of fact, if you're interested in he topic Penn and Teller did an excellent episode of Bullshit about circumcision. It it they discussed how it's really only popular because it's seen as traditional custom, and how traumatising it is for babies who have be strapped down to a special device. They also discussed how it can be more pleasurable to women of the foreskin's role as a sheath during penetration. It was a really good episode that I cannot link here.
              Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
                There is a slightly higher risk of catching HIV from unprotected sex when you're uncircumcised, but other than that there's no real health benefits.

Matter of fact, if you're interested in he topic Penn and Teller did an excellent episode of Bullshit about circumcision. It it they discussed how it's really only popular because it's seen as traditional custom, and how traumatising it is for babies who have be strapped down to a special device. They also discussed how it can be more pleasurable to women of the foreskin's role as a sheath during penetration. It was a really good episode that I cannot link here.
                Sounds interesting. I've read somewhere that some babies, not a big number, die during circumcision because they're lungs pop from screaming so hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegtableman123 View Post
                  I didn't know where to post this but here goes. This kinda just popped into my head. I'm kinda of a health nut, and I'm wondering if being cut is really a good thing. I mean, it's there for a reason, thats just how we evolved, I guess. I heard that they remove the skin to help prevent diseases and such, but is it really nessesary? You could just, take a shower and have decent hygine. Also, doesn't it increase girth just a little bit? That might help pleasure a women, idk. What do you guys think about this?
                  I'm cut and I am restoring my foreskin...Here are the benefits of having foreskin: The Foreskin Advantage: Benefits Enjoyed by Males who are Intact (not circumcised)
                  How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change. - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Hi,

That's a really informative link.

Curious, are you restoring via surgery, wearing that special sock thingy I've seen or another way?

I've always sorta felt my skin holding me back.
                    NBPEL 6 1/4" EG 5 1/4" - March 2017
                    NBPEL 6 1/2" EG 5 1/2" - April 2017
                    NBPEL 6 3/4" EG 5 1/2" - May 2017
                    Goal; hard, strong, veiny

Comment

Originally posted by discreet View Post
                      Hi,

That's a really informative link.

Curious, are you restoring via surgery, wearing that special sock thingy I've seen or another way?

I've always sorta felt my skin holding me back.
                      Since I am frugal (read: cheap), I am using Manual Methods...until I use the Ujjayi charm to persuade my wife that for Father's Day I would like to purchase CAT II.
                      How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change. - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Originally posted by Ujjayi View Post
                        Since I am frugal (read: cheap), I am using Manual Methods...until I use the Ujjayi charm to persuade my wife that for Father's Day I would like to purchase CAT II.
                        Hi,

What's Manual Methods as my interest has been peaked. I may be able to benefit. If I could restore a small portion, I think that would be good. Of course once its been removed, well its gone baby.
                        NBPEL 6 1/4" EG 5 1/4" - March 2017
                        NBPEL 6 1/2" EG 5 1/2" - April 2017
                        NBPEL 6 3/4" EG 5 1/2" - May 2017
                        Goal; hard, strong, veiny

Comment

Working...
                        X