Anybody Warm up with Body Heat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody Warm up with Body Heat?

I've experimented with a couple of different ways to warm up. I don't like wet warm ups at all and I've had a bad experience using a space heater, haha (Dry skin). Lately, I just lay in my bed under a blanket with my penis between my thighs for about 20 minutes. Kind of like a bed fowfer, but without much stretch intensity. It does the job just fine for me, it's comfortable, and it's simple.

Does anybody else do that?

Hi,

20 min... man I just don't got that kind of time. I think it's a better use of time to use this;

CVS Health Deluxe Reusable Hot Cold Pain Relief Compress - CVS.com

45 second heat up time
    5 min penis time

Done, bayam!
    NBPEL 6 1/4" EG 5 1/4" - March 2017
    NBPEL 6 1/2" EG 5 1/2" - April 2017
    NBPEL 6 3/4" EG 5 1/2" - May 2017
    Goal; hard, strong, veiny

Comment

Originally posted by discreet View Post
      Hi,

20 min... man I just don't got that kind of time. I think it's a better use of time to use this;

CVS Health Deluxe Reusable Hot Cold Pain Relief Compress - CVS.com

45 second heat up time
      5 min penis time

Done, bayam!
      I usually read when I'm warming up so it's not a waste of time to me. Whatever works though.

Comment

I don't warm up using Body Heat, but come to think of it...I WAS a GREAT MOVIE! I might try IT!

Comment

I always use hot water to warm up.Because i warm up at 48 degrees celcius.I'm kinda insane about warming up.
          Reader discretion is advised.My signature is for motivational purposes only.

Some people say it's not the size of the ship, it's the motion of the ocean.If you wanna make some motion which boat will you pick? - A sailboat or BATTLECRUISER -

Comment

Rice sock works for me. Only needs about 40 seconds in the microwave.

Comment

Nope, I just use a rice sock.
              "Those who know others have knowledge,
              those who know themselves have insight.
              Those who master others have force,
              those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Working...
              X