Hey!

So I've been on the forums for a while now, and I've been doing manual/bathmate work for a while now too.
I've wanted to get into clamped edging for quite some time, and I've finally done it!

This post is to inform some of the beginners who are progressing towards this incredible exercise.

Here is some information I'd like to share:

1. I did NOT realize how intense this exercise would be!

Seriously, I went from 5.2 to 5.7ish girth from expansion (Obviously temporary!), it was extremely intense and I was making sure to pay CLOSE attention to what my penis was telling me. I was watching the size, sensations, coloration. Basically anything I could to make sure I avoided injury.

2. This is ABSOLUTELY advanced and I cannot stress the importance of conditioning to do this exercise.

The risk of injury is definitely high with clamped edging.
It's literally pushing your penis to the limit, and it's not an exercise people should take lightly, I've done decently intense work with my manual routine but it was not anything like this.

3. KEEP GOING!

I know that the time you have to put into P.E is frustrating at times, especially if you're a hard gainer.
We all would love to blink and have our dream sizes, but unfortunately it doesn't work like that. (Though I believe in the near future we'll probably have the ability to drastically change our size in a much faster matter, I just hope it's not abused!)
I did 2 x 10 minute clamped edging sessions, and the entire time I was feeling on top of the world. My confidence was skyrocketing seeing my penis at that size, this has definitely given me more drive to CONTINUE to push towards my goals, no matter how long it takes to get there. P.E is just like anything else.. Anything worthwhile takes TIME.

4. ASK QUESTIONS!!!!!!!

There are TONS of extremely knowledgeable and experienced users on this forum, pick their brains for information. Questions and concerns shows that you are wanting to be safe about your P.E journey and everybody on this forum wants to make sure you are doing your routine/exercises safely and properly.

Thank you so much for reading, this was quite a milestone for me and I'm super excited myself to be in the clamped edging world. I'm EXTREMELY happy I didn't rush into doing clamped edging and I'm going to remember to respect this exercise and not over do anything.

My log will have documentation about my clamped edging sessions as well as my main routine.