Critique This

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Critique This

So, admittedly I don't have much time/opportunity to put into a routine, but I'm making time as best I can anyway because that's the only way to get anything done in life. Here's what I'm doing...

Wake up, still in bed, do 100 dry jelqs. (I don't know what a rep for dry one is, so one full stroke is what I'm calling a rep). Sometimes I'll do a straight stretch for 30 seconds before.

At some point in the middle of the day it's another 100 dry jelqs. Again, I may start with a stretch. And sometimes, if I'm hitting the bathroom and I'm warm (usually am), I'll just give it a 30 second stretch, maybe even 60.

Some time in the evening, ideally in the shower, it's another stretch and 100 jelqs. And that's it.

I do this on weekdays, take weekends off, although I'll go by how I feel. If I feel a little... not sore... but whatever that is when you can tell you've been jelqing, I'll do less or none on that day.

My dry jelq technique is this: one stroke = one rep. This is because I do 10 per hand and switch, and without lube, which I haven't liked and isn't convenient, it's the way to go. I also try to do a kegel between each rep to hold blood in, which seems to really work, especially as erection level goes up. I start basically flaccid and end up 75% every time.

Also, I do a pretty tight squeeze when I stroke, but it's not excessive and never painful. Same goes for the stretch- I feel it, but wouldn't ever describe it as painful.

So that's me in a nutshell, it's what I've devised for myself that I can work into my day. I've only been doing it a couple weeks. Any comments, ideas, warnings, whatever, I'd love to hear it all.

Finally- my goals: I wouldn't complain if I got longer erect, I don't care at all about flaccid length (why would anyone if they're not a stripper?) but what I'm after the most is girth. I don't have solid numbers I want to hit, just going for more.

Sounds more like a half-hearted effort to me. More like masturbation with out climax. I personally don't think you'll gain with this routine. Why not follow what works for veteran members here who have properly conditioned themselves using JP90 or PESG routines that work? Little effort and "winging PE" doesn't work, and just frustrates you. Then you complain that PE doesn't work!~ Make the effort following proven PE basics, or don't PE. Simple as that!

Comment

Okay, couple things...

First, helicopter shakes. How does swinging it around do anything? And how is that not as good as a stretch?

Second, the "volume" of what I'm doing now seems similar so JP90. Does it matter if I split it up throughout the day?

Third, I'm trying to figure out what a V jelq is, but every video I look at has a broken link... is there an explanation somewhere that I can't find?

Also, I should mention that each dry jelq I do is a good four seconds, as in four Mississippis. So, each 100-rep session takes at least 5 minutes.

Comment

"swinging IT around" just increases blood flow; stretches & jelqs done correctly, actually break down (augment) the smooth muscle tissues in the penis, stretching the tunica layers & causing cellular division resulting in "growth".

Doing PE all in one session results in penis fatigue, which exponentially induces growth best, rather than doing small sessions of PE broken up theoughout the day.

I personally never found v-jelqs to be beneficial, they were awkward and ineffective for me, so I never did them.

If you're doing a full rep (one with each hand, 5 second slide each up your LUBED shaft), THEN 100 would / should take around 12-15 minutes realistically.

Comment

Originally posted by RickestRick View Post
          Okay, couple things...

First, helicopter shakes. How does swinging it around do anything? And how is that not as good as a stretch?

Second, the "volume" of what I'm doing now seems similar so JP90. Does it matter if I split it up throughout the day?

Third, I'm trying to figure out what a V jelq is, but every video I look at has a broken link... is there an explanation somewhere that I can't find?

Also, I should mention that each dry jelq I do is a good four seconds, as in four Mississippis. So, each 100-rep session takes at least 5 minutes.
          1. Blood Flow. This is important when stretching so your penis doesn't get cold. Won't impact length by itself much, if at all.

2. Yes, it's best to do your routine all at once or for next best girth all at once and length all at once. While the penis isn't a muscle like your biceps, think of it as the difference between doing 4 sets at once and 1 set every 2 hours. You want the fatigue to set in.

3. Honestly V-Jelqs as written don't do anything for a good number of members here judging by their posts. Do a reverse V, making a "^" with your index and middle finger, place it on top of your shaft and squeeze by moving the fingers together. Move this up your shaft until you reach the glans. I've found this to be more effective than the V-Jelq, but still not as intense as a regular jelq. I'd just do jelqs instead of V-Jelqs.
          Start
          BPEL: 6.75-7"(not a good measurement)
          BEG: 5ish (not a good measurement)

Current (4/10/2018)
          BPEL: 8"
          MSEG: 5.375-5.45"

Goal
          BPEL: 8"+
          MSEG: 6"

Comment

OK, so really I should be looking for a 15 minute period to do 300ish of what I call reps. Makes sense, 3 sets of squats in the same gym session is usually better than spread throughout the day.

Another thing though. Lube isn't really effective in my experience. The best has been hair conditioner in the shower (also great for shaving FYI), but a dry jelq works really well because the skin just moves with it all. I get a full stroke this way, where as with the lube, if I try the traditional wet jelq it doesnt work because the skin comes with it regardless. (Which is why I do a hard kegel between reps, you can see a difference in the blood in the thing.)

Finally, I take it the pressure/grip/whatever I'm using is apparently good?

Comment

I jelq with baby oil, 2 strokes = 1 jelq. I also pull the skin back down as far as I can on each stroke and I use a fairly tight ok grip, leave one hand just under the glans each time before I swap hands. All in one hit
              seems to work for me
              8/7/14 - BPEL 6.75, MSEG 5.5" BPFSL 7.25", BEG 5.75"

6/7/15 - BPEL 7.5" MSEG 5,5/8" BpFSL 8", BEG 6"
              27.3.17 bpel 7.25 MSEG 5.5 BPSFL 8 beg 5.75

(Yeah!). (waiting). Not yet
              BPEL 7.25, EG 5.75" BEG 6"

Long term
              BPEL 8", EG 6"

Comment

Working...
              X