Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much pressure should I apply when Jelqing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much pressure should I apply when Jelqing?

Hi, I know that people say you're not supposed to apply much pressure when jelqing and that "less is more" but seriously when I apply pressure I REALLY feel like I worked it out good. If I do no pressure I just feel like I got dont masturbating with no orgasm, it just feel the same. I workout alot so when I do PE I have the mindset of, pain = gains. How much pressure should I really be applying and can I do more pressure so it at least soothes my brain into thinking that it was a good workout? Would that affect my gains at all?
    Biggest Goal : Fight my Premature Ejac
    I BEAT IT! https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ml#post1651959

BPEL : 18.5 (7.2 IN) X MEG : 11.7 CM (4.6 IN) Stretched Flaccid : 7.75in

Goal: 8inch BP X 5.5in Girth

I don't know how anyone can give you a measurement on this, you need enough grip to trap the blood so you can move it towards the head. If what you consider high pressure feels good and gives you no negative PI's, then use it, I would think it would be more effective than a loose grip.
    Feb. 2014 BPEL 6.8" Girth not measured

August 2015 BPEL 7.7" MG 5.1" BG 5.8"

Current NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.4"

Comment

It should be tight enough that you can feel an expansion ahead of your grip as you move it up the shaft.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft.
        Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

If you're new to training- from Please Read First:

For jelqing and stretching type movements begin with less intensity than you'd ordinarily use to masturbate...

...As your conditioning and body awareness improves you can add intensity in a prudent manner. This same advice applies if you've trained before but have taken a long break.
          Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Just be careful with the approach of "pain = gains", it's not exactly the same in PE as it is in muscles growth.

Depends on how much you are used to jelq, start low intensity and build up from there.
            Started: 29/11/2016
            NBPEL:5.4.. 5.6.. 5.7
            BPEL:6.. 6.2.. 6.3
            MSEG: 4.8.. 4.9
            BEG: 5
            BPFSL: 5.4.. 6.2
            What the mind thinks the body follows
            My progress log

Comment

If you have to err on the side of caution and undertrain, you can always make adjustments in your next few sessions to find your equilibrium. Overtrain and the effects can range from soreness to injury.
              Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
              X