Good weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good weather

There has been an upturn in the weather here and while I was catching some rays I thought why not see if the additional vitamin D would have any benefit for my cock. So some factor 6 oil for protection the heat felt good. Much more girth in general while flaccid. On erection no change but can see development of some veins on cock, hoping for some of the secondary veins to perhaps develop into primary to aid with circulation.

Anyone had any experience in this area?

Could easily see me agreeing to visit a nudist beach with my wife when she suggests it again.
    Start May 2015 BPEL 6.0 MEG 5.0
    28-02-17 BPEL 6.9 MEG 5.5
    20-06-17 BPEL 6.9 MEG 5.6
    05-10-18 BPEL 8.05 MEG 5.5
    Goal BPEL 7.5 MEG 6.0
    Sometimes bigger and want to improve EQ
    Wife comments every time I get a good thick one on!!

If you want to get vitamin D then you do not use any kind of protection as it blocks it out.

Next time the wife says nudist beach just go, once you have been in the sea it wont matter what size you are, as it will just shrink as the water will be very cold this time of the year, Its bloody Ireland.

NOWHARD

Comment

I was hoping to go while on vacation. Thanks for the tip on the Vitamin D.
      Start May 2015 BPEL 6.0 MEG 5.0
      28-02-17 BPEL 6.9 MEG 5.5
      20-06-17 BPEL 6.9 MEG 5.6
      05-10-18 BPEL 8.05 MEG 5.5
      Goal BPEL 7.5 MEG 6.0
      Sometimes bigger and want to improve EQ
      Wife comments every time I get a good thick one on!!

Comment

Hi,

Your body easily absorbs D via sun light and only really takes 15 min on avg. Which is about the time one starts to get a bit burned.

That is unless you're a red head and then its much less as red heads synthesize sun light much more efficiently.

However there are D drops which are effective.
        NBPEL 6 1/4" EG 5 1/4" - March 2017
        NBPEL 6 1/2" EG 5 1/2" - April 2017
        NBPEL 6 3/4" EG 5 1/2" - May 2017
        Goal; hard, strong, veiny

Comment

Working...
        X