Warming On Days That Are "Off"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warming On Days That Are "Off"

So, I'm doing Big Al's Basic Training routine and trying to ease back into the world of PE. So far, a week and a half into it, things are looking good. I'm tempted to measure before my first 2 weeks are up, but I'm trying to stay disciplined in only measuring every 2 weeks.

Anyway, I was wondering tonight. Does anyone have experience with or an opinion on warming up on "off" days? I have a "Bed Buddy" rice warmer that I've been using to warm up. It's great! Feels really good on warm up and even on my warm down. By the time I'm through with my routine, it's cooled off enough that it does a pretty good job warming me down.

So, I was thinking of warming up on "off" days and just wasn't sure if it would be a good idea. On the one hand, I would think that more blood circulation would help heal micro-tears between workouts. But on the other hand, I wonder if it might condition the muscles to getting warmed up and therefore be less effective on workout days.

I'd love to hear the community's thoughts on this. And I apologize if someone else has already asked the question.

No worries about asking questions. That is what we love. Yes I find warming up on off days can be beneficial. The increased vascularity and relaxation of tissues can be beneficial. I don't know of any lessening of the efficacy of warmth.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Warming up on off days and applying olive oil keeps my penis relaxed and prevents turtling.I didn't see any side effects.
      Reader discretion is advised.My signature is for motivational purposes only.

Some people say it's not the size of the ship, it's the motion of the ocean.If you wanna make some motion which boat will you pick? - A sailboat or BATTLECRUISER -

Comment

It shouldn't hurt your progress- though you do want to be careful about not taking a mental rest break during your off days.
        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
          It shouldn't hurt your progress- though you do want to be careful about not taking a mental rest break during your off days.
          Can you please clarify what you mean by not taking a mental rest break, Big Al?

Comment

Originally posted by IronFist View Post
            Can you please clarify what you mean by not taking a mental rest break, Big Al?
            If you think about training every day and/or for hours a day it may eventually cause "burn out". Deliberately taking a step back from thoughts of training when you're not working out, studying, or refining your strategy will help ensure you stay motivated.
            Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

I think days off should be days off. Everything needs time to heal naturally.

Comment

Working...
              X