Lig popping while jelqing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lig popping while jelqing

So Im doing the JP90 and I notice today that when I do the regular jelqs that the left ligs pop pretty frequently. Is this normal and what does it mean? It don't hurt. They just pop a lot. The right side doesn't though.

Lig popping during jelqing? Strange. Which direction are you jelqing?

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

straight out. i have a curve to the left though, and i think i may be pushing it slightly to the right as well.

Comment

That doesn't sound right at all?

Maybe it's a little hung up on a bone? Going to have to think about what could possibly be going on with a pop?
        7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
        8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
        8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
        8 X 6 goal
        8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

It's vital for you be able to discern a standard "lig pop" from something more ominous. There's some excellent posts on this subject in the forum. Here's a few:

Lig pop what does it mean?

Think I had a ligament pop

Ligament pop magic!
          Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

I jelq laying down. And what I do is have it pointing straight up and I start jelqing. I notice that when I check I push down a little bit and a little to the right. Also I try and grab as close to the base as possible. It doesn't make a noise but it feels kinda how it would feel like when I twist and pop my back. Just at a lower intensity level.

Comment

Working...
            X