1 Month in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 Month in

I've been doing a begginners routine of 10 minutes jelqing for almost a month. I haven't measured yet but I do not see any change in my erect length or girth. I have read plenty of success stories of people gaining a half inch o more in the first month. So my question is am I just a slow gainer/no gainer, or do those other people just gain exceptionally fast ?

forgot to add, I have seen a slight increase in EQ and flaccid hang

Comment

I have been here a long time and I don't remember many success stories after one month. It takes time. Now the question is whether you are willing to put in the time or quit?
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Guys with low eq sometimes gain from eq improvement in 1 month otherwise it is rare . Any erect gains in the first 3 months are a bonus .

Comment

You're probably a slow/no gainer.

The biggest gains happen within the first 1-3 months (0.8 cm or so) after which its snails pace.

Comment

I am gaining fast in flaccid length and am starting to believe it's all about stretching and warming up.
            Check out my progress log!

Polipus Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by INS View Post
              You're probably a slow/no gainer.

The biggest gains happen within the first 1-3 months (0.8 cm or so) after which its snails pace.
              Many members that have gained well don't gain at all in the first 3 months.

Comment

Working...
              X