Seeing no growth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeing no growth

Hi everybody in starting to get nervous i jelq with the jelp roller i purchased it for 99 dollars and have been using it for 2 months now and i have not seen any results as far as lenght but have seen as far as girth. An im also taking arinine, green tea pills, ginkgo biloba, magnesium, animal pak and protien and stil not growing a monster , im ashamed to be a black man people with this penis. Please help me.

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    Hi everybody in starting to get nervous i jelq with the jelp roller i purchased it for 99 dollars and have been using it for 2 months now and i have not seen any results as far as lenght but have seen as far as girth. An im also taking arinine, green tea pills, ginkgo biloba, magnesium, animal pak and protien and stil not growing a monster , im ashamed to be a black man people with this penis. Please help me.
    You have only been at it for two months, and you have gotten girth out of it. You doing just fine hang in there sometimes those gains don't show until 3-5 months into it.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Probably the wrong forum for this post. Maybe one of the mod's can move it for you. I don't know anything about the jelq device(sorry).
      I'd bet the farm that one of the vets can give you some ideas. Based on the pic you have on your profile, I'd say you don't have anything at all to be ashamed of. Post your entire routine if you can. It will help give us an idea what your doing so far.
      Good luck

Sorry kingpole, I posted at the same time.

Comment

Hey man I feel what your sayin', life can be overwhelming. Then of coarse you feel you can't live up to the stereotype of black males with large members. Well not all Italians have large members either, not all latino's are steamy lovers, and not all asian have small members....the problem with stereotypes is that they speak only for a handful while perporting to represent all.

And hey your a beautiful person. You have caring and compassion towards others....right? Then do not be ashamed of who you are!

As for your little buddy, well that can be changed, but it may take a little time.

And hey, you said you have noticed a little growth in your girth, so that shows you the roller is working, albeit not as fast as you'd like, but p.e. will produce results eventually.

You can lean on people here.
        Do you expect me to talk?.... No Mr. Bond I expect you to die....Goldfinger

Comment

Coming from experience, 2 months is nothing man. This is a marathon that you will run for years and years.

Just keep at it. If you have doubts about your specific routine, make some small changes to it. Increase reps, or maybe decrease reps.

Comment

Working...
          X