Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions with ********'s conditioning program

Hi,

I'm a newb here just starting out. I've been looking at ******** DOT com's website for PE and am looking to start following the program for newcomers on Monday.

My only goal is to gain 1.25'' girth and the site claims to give newcomers 0.095''/month so I should reach that goal by June/July of 2018 (13 months)

after the newcomer program is only 4 weeks and afterwards you move onto the beginner programs like "Dick's dry Jelq Program [medium]" program but this only claims for o.078''/month. The advanced programs get even less girth/month so my question is, can't I just keep doing the newcomer program for the next 13 months to maintain 0.095'' girth/month? It entails helicopter shakes, wet jelqs, hot wraps, kegel crunches etc... I think it's similar to the JP90

In addition to this, I will try to incorporate some v jelqs, mini and side jelqs (to straighten curvature) Also, from the nutrition standpoint, I'll be drinking 3L of water/day, eating 2 brazil nuts/day (for L-arginine), and taking Vitamin B complex or multivitamin for my supplement (still researching). Is there anything else that I should be doing? Mind you, I am not at all interested in gaining length, only girth. So please, if you have any information that you think can help, please let me know

Thank you so much.

Check out the website here: <link removed>
    Last edited by Dangler; 06-11-2017, 07:42 AM.

Hi everybody i'm newbie for this site .
    can seen <removed> website ?
    <removed> website is error or sever down ?
    help what happening on <removed> site .
    thanks you

<Admin has removed url/site references>
    Last edited by Dangler; 06-11-2017, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Giving such exact monthly figures like that is just setting yourself up for heartache. What happens if it's a .025 gain each month instead of .078? You'll feel cheated. I suggest you approach this with the mentality that any gain is a good gain. Especially for girth, which for many is slow.

That said, I would give it a try exactly as you outlined it. I'm sure you will gain, even if you don't reach your goal within that 13 month deadline.

Question. If you don't reach it in 13 months, will you continue?

Comment

Originally posted by samdow12 View Post
        Hi everybody i'm newbie for this site .
        can seen <removed> website ?
        <removed> website is error or sever down ?
        help what happening on <removed> site .
        thanks you

<Admin has removed url/site references>
        Looks like the site is no longer available...Ugh...I had my starting stats on that site too.
        How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change. - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Nobody cal tell you or any other individual how much they will gain per month. Everybody is different and may gain at different rates. The other thing is that the law of diminish returns applies to PE. Over time the gains will slow and you will have to work harder and longer to keep the gains coming. When and how much you will have to increase the routine is also very individualistic. There is no exercise that will give linear results over time.

What you have described very little like the JP90. My suggestion would be to start with the JP90, it's a higher intensity beginner routine. Follow it through for the 90 and then listen to what your dick it telling you. Nobody will know better than you whether you will need to make changes.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Yeah what everyone is saying is great advise, i started P.E 2 months ago not expecting to see results untill at least 4 months but i was proven wrong. You dont know what kind of results your gonna get just expect something. Also focusing on only girth i can already that you are a little impatient and really want to increase girth but let me tell you now before starting that its more than possible to gain up to an inch in 1 year, but do not expect half of your results untill at least 8 months in.

By that time you should know what works for you and what doesnt.

Comment

Working...
            X