Edging at the end of a session

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edging at the end of a session

I was wondering if I should warm down before edging? On my pe days I edge when I get home from work before I go to sleep and wake up with a monster erection. But after workout, should I warm down and then edge?

I edge as my warm down because there's still blood flowing through the penis. I consider it my warm down.
    It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
    Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Oh okie doke then, thank you for the input

Comment

It's preference. The logic behind doing it makes sense, it all comes down to preference and what works good for each individual. I don't edge after PE all the time maybe 1 of every 4-5 sessions. Maybe someone else can shed some light on this.

Comment

You can edge as a warmdown, or warm down after.

Comment

I also did something else last night as "warm-down", I edged for about 12 minutes and then had my happy ending, hung for 20 minutes, and then did a bed fowfer for about 40 minutes before I fell asleep and when I woke up, my penis was a very nice looking flaccid.

Comment

I almost always edge afterwards, I don't think it will hurt anything but yea see what works for you. I have gained doing it so I will keep on doing it.
              Start----------Now-June 2---Short Term-June 27---Long Term
              nbpel- 5.5"---5 5/8"-----------el- 6"----------------------el- 9"
              bpel- 6.25"---6.75"-----------bpel- 7"---------------------fl- 5.5"
              eg- 4.5"-------4.7144"---------eg- 5"----------------------eg- 6"

Comment

Edging is definitely working, did a 30 minute edge today after school and my flaccid went from its new normal of 4.75 to a whopping 5.50!! My god that was nice to see :P

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

what is edging?

Comment

Thank you millia, I have finally returned from work last night haha. Edging is definitely worth the agonizing process of teasing involved.

Trash.inc - Edging is where you are stimulating your penis by stroking the base, shaft, head and frenenulum of your penis. When you feel you are reaching the point of no return or as in you will be cumming if you continue, you stop edging(touching yourself) and try to calm down completely(still hard though, just the feeling of ejaculating going away) and then you move on with the same routine for 20-30 minutes or as long as you can.

Now I have a question lol, yesterday I was working very close on the PONR and I kegeled hard to stop the ejaculation and I succeeded but it felt like I was ejaculating anyways and then it went away, was this a dry orgasm? If so, my god hahaha, wow.

Comment

Did you feel you had an orgasm? Could you maintain your erection?

Comment

My erection did stay and I was able to continue edging. so I guess so.

Comment

you just had a glimpse of a dry orgasm my friend. It happened to me a week ago i closed my eyes just as I was kegeling really hard, i felt the sensation through my whole body, but I didnt ejaculate at all.... it's a good feeling!
                            PE is a journey, not a destination.

Start : BPEL: 5.8"
                            MEG : 4.75"

1st Goal Reached: BPEL: 6.35"
                            MEG: 5.0"

Next Goal: BPEL: 7.00"
                            MEG: 5.25"

Comment

haha yes I can agree that it was a good feeling, I look forward to more.

Comment

Working...
                              X