starting jp90

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• starting jp90

Hello everyone I introduced myself a week or two back and I have decided tomorrow is the start date for my transformation (fingers crossed). I measured a few days ago my measurements were bpel 6.5, nbpel 5.75 and eg 5.5. I also measured flaccid and the difference was also .75 from nbp to bp as Im overweight the fat pad looks .75, as a short term goal i am looking to gain half an inch nbp and boost eq. This is where the problems arise for me i dont have the time at night to spend 40 minutes in the bathroom! Could i split jp90 up into stretches in the morning and jelqs at night? If so has anyone done this and had success? Thanks again people!

Yeah you can split your routine, as long as your getting it done is what matters. Many here split up the routine and are successful.

Comment

I agree with Ghostringer. If it's more convenient to split it go ahead and do it.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

so I've had 4 sessions so far, 2 on 1 off and all feels well, as expected haven't noticed any gains(it's only been a week!). I have noticed more frequent erections which is a good thing, after a session my penis quickly goes back to its normal length, should it remain stretched for longer? the routine takes me half an hour, 5min warm-up, 10min stretches,10min jelq and 5 mins warm down! Is this enough? I feel as though I could up the routine to 5 on 2 off, but I'm not sure if sticking with the original jp90 for the duration? Thanks again!!

Comment

Working...
        X